Chapter 4

At the Clever Kingdom
"Thank you for helping me cover my bruises and the bleeding" "No problem" "See you tomorrow!" Rose said. Hawk grab Rose's wrist, "Wait, you're not going anywhere until you tell me happen" "Um, you see" "yeah?" "I..."

"Rose, finally you're here! I need to borrow your... what happen to you? Why are you covered with  white bandages?" Joy ask, she come out from nowhere. "Um, I just... Just... I just fell down from a tree!" Rose answer frantically. "You sure?" she ask. "That's correct! Well, I'm better get going cause, I have to do some... Homework!" Rose leave Hawk n Joy. "And by the way, thanks for helping me Hawk!" Rose continue and leave them once again. "I'm better get going, and Joy," "Yeah?" "If you know exactly what happen to Rose, please tell me cause I don't want that to happen again" Hawk said. "Of course, I'll try my best to ask her" Joy said. "Oh no I'm better get going! Good bye!" Hawk start to run. "Bye!" Joy wave her hand.

At the Warrior Kingdom
"I'm home!" Hawk said entering the main hall. "Darling you're here!" LingLing said, giving Hawk a hug. "Mom, do you seriously have to hug me every time I went home?" Hawk ask. "Of course! You're my only child! What do you expect me to do?" LingLing said. "Do something normal?" Hawk said. "We'll talk about it later, now it's time for archery class" LingLing said bringing Hawk to archery class.

At Archery Class
"Sorry I'm late Sir John" Hawk entering the class with a bow and arrows in his back. "Where have you been?" Sir John ask giving Hawk the items that will be used. "I just got home from school" Hawk said wearing the items. "Just, join Luke and the others, now let's start the class!"

Time skip (Break Time)
"Hey, I thought your school is out an hour ago" Luke said. "I got to do something before school" Hawk reply. "Let me guess, a princess to save?" he said, ostentatiously know. "Well sort of like that" Hawk said in "not bad guess" style. "Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you, from now on I can guess someone's activity by looking at their face!" Luke said excited. "That sounds cool, try me!" Hawk impressed. "Hmm... From your perfect face I can see you've just saved a princess from a terrible day, right?" Luke tries to guess. "You're right and it's the most painful day for her" Hawk stands up. "Wait, where are you going? Don't leave me alone" Luke said dramatically. And suddenly the moment turn dramatic. "Dude chill out, I just want to go to the bathroom, it's not the end of the world" Hawk leave Luke alone.

Meanwhile at Rose's Castle
(Rose's POV)
"Ugh... What should I do... I can't just except Ruby's deal, even though she will never hurt Hawk, but I'm afraid that she WILL hurt him... Ugh, what should I do...Think Rose!!" I said to myself walking back and forth in her room. "Knock knock" Joy said knocking my door room. "Come in" I said. "Hey sis, what are you doing?" Joy sit down on my bed. "Oh, nothing, just practicing for drama class.. " I lied. "Rose, I know you have a problem and we don't have drama class this year, so what's wrong?" she said. I sigh, "Okay, but don't tell anyone,okay?" "Okay" "So, this story explains everything, about the white bandages and about the lies, you ready?" "Uh huh, go on, it's so exciting" "So, today, I had been hit by Ruby and the princesses" "What?! Why?" "Because, I always be with Hawk, laugh with Hawk, hangout with Hawk and much more thing... " I said in annoyed tone. "Only because of that?! They take this too serious, I'm going to tell mom" Joy said walking away. "No! Joy! Come back here!" I said pulling her hand. "No! If you have a problem, you have to solve it, if you have been bullied, you have to tell your nearest friend! Justice must be done!" she said letting go my hand. "JOY!! DON'T YOU DARE WALK PASS THAT DOOR! IF YOU DO IT, I CAN'T TRUST YOU ANYMORE!!" I scream. "Fine... I'll not tell mom" she rolled her eyes and folded her arm. "Please, don't tell anyone... I don't want anyone to get hurt just because of my stupid little problem... " "But, are you sure you're okay?" she ask. "I'm fine... Don't worry"

The next day (morning)...
Joy's POV
"Princess, it's already 7 o'clock and school starts 30 minutes more" a maid said. "Hm? 30 minutes more?? Just give me 10 minutes more, I'm still tired.. " I go back to sleep like nobody's business. "Wait, 30 minutes more?! I'm super late! I don't have time for breakfast, I have to get dressed!" I fastly take my uniform and head to the bathroom, when I walk to my bathroom, the sun isn't shining, and I realize it's still 5 o'clock. "What the... What happen, and where's that maid who interrupt my sleep? She's gone.." I looked everywhere and I see a blonde hair behind my curtain. "Gotcha!" "Aaaa!" I scream. "Pfftt... Hahahha... Hahahaha.. " she laugh so hard. "Rose, what are you doing here?" "I'm bored, and I can't go back to sleep, so I a trick you for fun!" she explained. "So you're the maid??" "Yap!" "Well, do it on someone else, I want to get a rest you know.... And please, go back to your room" I said tucking myself into a blanket. "Huh! Fine!" she said like a 5 years old girl. All this time I wondered, how did Rose like to put tricks on peoples, especially me! In this family, no one like to put tricks except her, like, she is really different than the past princess in this kingdom (including me), and I have a feeling there's a deep secret in my family and only few people knows the secret... Nah, I should get a rest... I turn off the light and go back to sleep

Note:
Hey guys! I know this story is weird (even I don't know where this story want to go), but finally I'm updating!! And thank you so much for the 300 readers