Build Up

"Hey, guys! my name is Jackson and welcome to my channel! This video is going to be more of an emotional and thankful video. So, recently I have reached 5 million subscribers! That's fucking crazy! I can't thank you guys enough for this. I actually just go from being a guy from Maine that had troubles living from day to day searching for a purpose, and now I'm still the same guy from Maine, just completely changed! After almost three years on YouTube, I have become happier and more outgoing and confident and thankful, I am thankful for all of you, wow I actually never thought I could get this far. Thanksall of you, and you especially, I have been able to reach places I have only dreamed of! You guys may know what I do every milestone, and its to make a complete fool of myself in public, except this time, it's different. The big thing I decided to do for this video is to, drum roll please," I did a little drum roll thing with my hands by hitting a table surface repeatedly," I have decided to move to California! I recently had bought an apartment near some people that you all may know, and here are their lovely faces on the screen."

The apartment I bought was near where Tyler and where Mark lived so i'm pop their faces on the screen at this time.

"Anyways, lets get to movin'! I have already shipped things to the apartment and the plane ticket I got leaves in about 8 hours, so let finish these things up!" by now, the video would be about 5 minutes long.

"before I do anything else, I want to sit down and talk to you guys for a bit. I genuinely want to thank all of you, every single one of you for your help and encouragement and the care that you all show in the comments. I want to thank you guys for enjoying what I do and sticking around this long and hopefully for a lot longer. The feedback from you helps builds this channel and helps me put out the content that you guys want to see. You guys have made me become a better person, a happier person, a person who is actually confident and you have made me somebody who actually wants to live and actually wants to see tomorrow and what it has to bring. I love you, all of you, completely and utterly and I can't thank you guys enough for giving me the opportunity to do what I love and enjoy to do, so thank you once more for 5 million subscribers. Stay safe and stay strong, I believe in you."

I got up and turned off the camera, pulling out the SD card and sliding it into my computer, editing it, then uploading it with the title '5 million subscribers!' My flight leaves soon.... I already talked to a realtor about selling my house when i'm gone and gave them tomorrow's date for when they can do their thing. I sold my car and shipped most of my packages. I grabbed by bags and walked outside of the house that I grew up in. So much happened in this house, there were so many memories. Both bad and good, both blissful but mainly horrendous with a loving cover of a family.

••••

I called for an uber and started towards the airport. The actual reason i'm moving to Cali is because Mark offered me a job where I can write in his subtitles and still get a pretty decent amount of money, plus I have other friends that live out there, like Sam, Colby, Brennen, Aaron, Corey, etc. Cali is a far move, I mean, its across the country and into a place that is the complete polar opposite. Once I arrived at the airport, I was in a practical run because the traffic was really bad and I only had about 45 to check in everything and go through security before my flight leaves. To Cali, I guess.