"you're not weak at all. you're very, very brave. you wore that skirt into school, even though you knew that those meanies would pick on you. i'm proud of you, bubba."

guang-hong's chocolate eyes widened, and a small smile that fied leo with sunshine appeared on his candy pink lips.

"r-really? you're proud of me?"

"of course i am, silly!" leo exclaimed, holding guang-hong's hands in his lap. "i'm very, very proud of you, baby boy."

"leo," guang-hung giggled softly.

"what?"

"blushing."

guang-hung looked up at leo, and took his hands out of his and folded them in his lap, getting ready to say something. leo crossed his legs on guang-hong's bed.

"i," guang-hung began, fidgeting with his hands and picking at the baby blue nail polish on his nails. "i-i have a present for you."

"oh?" leo asked, and guang-hong blushed again.

"y-yes."

"a stuffie?"

"n-no. a special present. because you are special to me, leo. no one has ever been so nice to me before!"

leo grinned, leaned forwards and tweaked guang-hong's nose.

"that's because no one has ever loved you as much as i love you. you're my little muffin!"

"muffin?"

"well what do you want me to call you? squish?"

"i don't mind, as long as i'm yours!"

he flushed a deep red and looked away, but leo put his hand under his chin and gently turned him back to face him.

"you mean it, baby boy?"

guang-jong wriggled on the bed in embarrassment, and fiddled with the hem of his sweater dress.

"don't make me blush, leo. now shush shush let me give you your thank-you present!"

"my thank-you present? for what?"

"for letting me be yours, silly silly!"

and guang-hing shuffled forwards, leaned up and pressed a kiss on leo de la iglesia's lips, before pulling away quickly, flushed red in the face and squirming in embarrassment.

"oh no you don't, squish!" leo laughed, and tackled guang-hong down on the bed, peppering him with kisses on his neck whilst guang-hong giggled that it tickled.

"no one is ever going to hurt my baby again," leo huffed, wrapping his arms around guang-hong's waist, burying his head in his chest and breathing in guang-hong's scent of hot chocolate.

"you promise?" guang-hong said, and leo looked up from his chest and nodded.

"h-hey leo?"

"yes, squish?"

"c-can i kiss you again? it was really nice!"

leo nodded, and guang-hong leaned up to kiss him, but leo couldn't help but wince as his soft lips pressed against the edges of the bruise takeshi nishigori had left around his eye. guang-hong instantly sat up, eyes wide with worry.

"oh oh i'm sorry leo! i'm so sorry! are you hurt? does it hurt really badly? oh i'm so sorry leo! it was my fault that you got hurt in the first pl - "

leo silenced him with a kiss, hands moving into guang-hong's hair as he enjoyed the taste of chapstick and guang-hong ji.

"don't ever say that it was your fault again, squish," he murmured, stroking his hair. "you promise me?"

"i promise, leo," guang-hung replied, drawing his bare knees around leo's waist. leo nuzzled his face against his neck.

"what do you want to do now, squish?"

"we have a science project to do, leo! i forgot!"

"but don't you want to eat cookies and nap with me?"

guang-hong nodded, head leaning on leo's shoulder.

"i-i guess we could put off the project until tomorrow...leo..."

"they're chocolate chip cookies, and i really want to cuddle my muffin..."

"ok then!"