Losing my pup

Picking myself up from the floor was the hardest thing I've had to do. My body ached and felt like I had been hit by a bus. Walking upstairs into the bathroom I striped done to take a hot shower to relax my tense muscle.

My wolf had been quiet since I had woken up in the kitchen floor. "Lilly are you still there" all I could here was her faint whimpering. The stories your parents tell you that once a mate is rejected or there mate mates with someone else the rejected wolf leaves there human body to move onto somebody else to get there second chance.

I didn't want to lose my mate she and me had been through so much together. Finishing up in the shower I walked past the bathroom mirror and then noticed the big purple bruises all over my belly and thighs. Letting tears slip through my eyes I heard the front door open.

"Milli you home" it was him it was Colton. Walking over to the wardrobe is when he walked in the bedroom. He stalked towards me with a smirk on his face.

"Did you feel it you little pathetic whore, cheating on me before our wedding day, lucky you sister Tara is now my Luna instead of you!"

"Colton what is this I never..." before I could even finish my sentence I felt his hand slapping my left cheek. Falling to the ground from the pain I saw a flash of guilt cover his eyes. To be replaced as Tara walked in the door.

"It's alpha to you whore and if you ever speak without being told you can speak you will be punished. Now Tara did you bring our little maid here her outfit for today."

Tara pulled out a tatty maid out for that looked like it hadn't been washed in days. Throwing it at me and telling me to wear it was so humiliating.

"Lilly we will get through this" "sorry milli I can already feel the connection dying" she whimpered.

I couldn't help but sob as she said that. Landing me a solid punch to the gut from Colton.

Feeling a unbearable pain through my belly I starting screaming in pain. "Lilly what's happening it hurts" "milli because it's our mate causing the pain it's going to hurt more but also we are losing our pup" Lilly whimpered "I was going to tell you before Colton got home but he mated with another"

After hearing that I started crying more. Tara walked up to me shouting for me to shut up.

"Are you happy now Colton I'm losing our pup"

I have never heard him growl so loud. "That is not my pup you little whore it could be any bodies" as he shouted that he kept hitting me and kicking me. Curling up into a ball the last kick to the head everything went black.....