Chapter 4

Next Day At First Football Game
"Hey girl look at you supporting your guy." I smiled and flaunted the shirt I was wearing (which in reality was way to big for me since it was actually T.J's).
"Thanks Kendi. You have no idea how huge this thing is on me." I replied laughing.
"You look adorable in it. And I love the fact you have his number on your cheek." Paislee replied. "Oh and look at Sadie. You look adorable to and supporting your guy."
"Of course." Sadie replied as she stood next to me.
"Come on let's go find a seat and cheer on our guys." I replied.
As we were making our way to find a seat with the student section we were stopped.
"Oh look it's Briella. How are you?" I turned around to see Whitney standing there.
"Um yeah it's me Whitney. Can I help you with something?" I asked.
"Oh no I was just saying hi. And I think it's adorable how you are supporting your boy friend by having his number on your cheek. It's just adorable." she remarked.
"Yeah a lot of girls with boyfriend's on the football team do it." I replied. "Now if you don't mind I am going to meet back up with my group. I'll see you around Whitney."

I finally was able to get up in the stands with my group of friends. Thats when Randy and Mark two of T.J's other friends came up to me really quick. "Bri we need to tell you something."
"What's going on boys?" I asked when I realized how worried they looked.
"So we where walking past Whitney and Courtney and Matt was over by them talking and we overheard them saying how Matt should accidentally miss a block when he is next to T.J on a play." Randy said while we all looked at each other.
"Which would give T.J a greater risk of getting hurt because the guys he is suppose to he blocking are bigger than him." Mark replied.
"Guys I am pretty sure you guys misheard her. There is no way that Matt would do that just because she tells him to. That would take a way a guy on the defense. Why would he want that?" I asked.
"I don't know." Randy replied.
"We just wanted to tell you what we heard." Mark said standing next to me.
I turned my attention to the field and watched T.J warm up. There was no reason I had to be worried right. Or was there?

The game was going really well. Derek plays on the offense while T.J plays on the defense. The score was 14-7 Badgers and it was only the first quarter with 5:45 left to play.
"Yeah let's go Badgers!" We all shouted.
"Yes the defense is back on." Paislee said.
"Let's go T.J!!!" I cheered. I watched as he lined up on the front end of the defense as he was an outside linebacker and I then watched Matt move next to him. I took a deep breath in but I kept the mindset that nothing could happen.

Man was I dead wrong about that...

That was Chapter 4 please vote and leave your comments about what you think will happen and what you think of the story so far

Chapter 5 will be coming very soon