Chapter 3

A Few Weeks Later
"Okay so let me get this straight the homecoming dance is Friday and then the game is Saturday?" I heard Paislee ask from her bed room.
"Yep that's right." Kendi replied from her desk as she was doing homework.
"Who are you guys going with?" I asked coming out of the bathroom.
"Well of course I'm going with Grayson." Paislee replied finally making an appearance.
"Well of course he is, you guys are dating." Kendi replied.
"Kendi who are you going with?" I asked.
"I'm going with Paul." Kendi replied.
"Paul as in Paul Butch?" Paislee asked.
"As in T.J's best friend Paul Butch?" I asked walking up behind her.
"Yep." she replied. That's when there was a knock at the door.
"I'll get it." I replied as I unlocked the door. "Oh hey Gray, Derek." I watched as they walked in. "Oh hi." I said surprised to see another girl standing there.
"Oh Bri this is my date for the home coming dance. This is Sadie." Derek replied.
"Hi nice to meet you. I'm Briella you can call me Bri though." I replied shaking her hand.
"Your T.J's girlfriend correct?" she asked.
"Yeah I am." I replied as I saw two other figures walk up. "Hey boys."
"What's going on?" Paul replied walking past me.
I smiled at T.J as he greeted me with a kiss.
"Ready for the dance?" he asked.
"Absolutely. Its going to be fun." I replied.

Later at the dance
Paislee, Kendi, Sadie, and myself all walked into the dance looking for our dates.
"Hey I found the boys." I turned to see where Sadie was looking.
"Wow they look amazing." I replied as we made our way towards them. That's when I caught T.J's eye.
"Wow you look amazing." I smiled up at him as his hands wrapped around my waist.
"Well thank you Mr. Watt, you look very handsome as well." I replied dropping my arms around his neck.
"Well thank you Miss Quill." he replied back. He started leaning in when a voice spoke up behind him.
"T.J are you ready for the football season to start tomorrow?" I looked passed him to see a girl with long curled dark brown hair standing behind him.
"Well actually yes I am ready for the season tomorrow." he replied back as he held on to me hand before glancing at me. "Bri this is Whitney Hans. Whitney this is my girlfriend Briella Quill."
Her and I looked at each other and I could tell from the look on her face that she was not a person I wanted to deal with. "T.J we should really go find our group."
"Yeah good idea. We will see you around Whitney." he said before the two of us walked off and meet up with our group.

Later
The dance was a lot more fun than I could of imagined it was going to be. Just when I thought my feet where going to fall off from all the dancing a slow song started.
Broken Road by Rascal Flatts begins to play
"I love this song by Rascal Flatts." I said looking at my phone. That is until a hand grabbed my phone and sat it on the table while taking my other hand.
"Come on." T.J said as he pulled me up and pulled me back onto The dance floor.
When we got onto the dance floor it felt like it was just me and him.
"You know when this year started I didn't think I was going to be this lucky." T.J said as he pulled me in close enough to hear.
"What do you mean?" I asked back.
"I didn't think I was going to be this lucky in finding a girl like you." he whispered back in my ear.
"I wasn't expecting to meet a guy like you either. So I guess we can both say we got lucky." I whispered back.
"You know I love you." he asked.
"I love you too." I answered.

I was not expecting to fall in love with someone this fast, but when you know you have found the right guy you know. Then again no other guy is like T.J Watt and no other guy makes me feel this way than him. Or at least that's what I thought at the time.

That was Chapter 3 please vote and let me know what you think of the story so far and let me know what you think is going to happen

The Next Chapter will be coming very soon so stay tuned.