Problem's day!

Hey guys! I hope you will like this one:) See I had time as here you are! Also please share + like etc. I love you all.

___________________________________________________________

*Zoe’s P.o.v*

Really now ,Evi? What happened? I am sure that Louis did something stupid.

“Hey! Calm down!” I yelled to both Lou and Evi. They both turned and looked at me with a furious look. “Sit down! Now! Tell me what happened from the start.” I said and sat on the couch again.

“Louis embarrassed me!” Evi said angrily.

“I didn’t!” Louis yelled back to her.

“Shut up!” Harry screamed. “Sorry, Evi continue.”

“Ok! So…”

*what had happened – flashback*

*Evi’s P.o.v*

“Guys, Harry called.” Zayn said while driving.

“And?” Liam asked.

“They are heading back home.” he answered.

“Ok!” We all replied.

I noticed that Lou was staring at me. I didn’t know what to do. Lou was in love with me but… but his girlfriend was a big problem. The car stopped. I looked outside the window. Millions of fans and paparazzi were gathered outside the car waiting for the boys to come out.

“Shit!” Sasha said. “What are we gonna do?”

“Let’s go!” Liam said as he opened the door. Zayn got out too. Sasha followed and then Lou, Eleanor and I.

“Hey Lou! Do you have a new girlfriend?” a fan yelled at Lou and pointed at me.

“What? No! Evi isn’t pretty! Louis loves me!’ Eleanor said. ( Guys don’t sent hate- I adore “Elounor”-this is for the story!) I couldn’t believe she said such a selfish thing.

“Eleanor! What was that? Why are you so selfish?” Lou said angrily.

“But you are mine!” she said.

“Actually you know what? I am not! I am in love with Evi.” Lou said. My eyes went widen. Wait! What did he say? Did he say that in public?

“I am telling the truth my dear fans! I am in love with this girl.” Lou said and raised my hand up. All the fans started screaming and paparazzi were taking photos of me and Lou. Is he serious?

“Lou what are you doing?” I asked him nervously.

“What I should had done 3 years ago.” he said and kissed me.

*back home- end of the flashback*

*Zoe’s P.o.v*

“And why are you angry? You love him too, right?”  I asked Evi.

“Yes but… I mean he did it in public!” she replied crossing her hands.

“So what?” Harry asked.

“I don’t know… I am afraid of… you know…receiving hate and that kind of stuff” Evi complained.

“Oh Baby!” Lou said, got up and hugged her. “Don’t worry! We will make it till the end! Trust me! Nothing can come between us!” he added and kissed her lightly.

“Great! Now that the drama is finally over…I can get some sleep with the man I love.” I said and said my eyebrow.

“Sorry, dear!” Lou said and kissed me on the cheek. “We are going to have dinner tonight. Wanna join?”

“Nah! If you want ask Niall and Constandina!” Harry said and hugged me.

“Ok! Thanks guys! Sorry for bothering.” Evi said and left the house with Lou.

“So…what do you want to do now?” Harry said and looked at me.

“I don’t know! I am going to have a bath. A hot one for sure!” I said, kissed him on the cheek and head to the bathroom.  I took off my clothes and filled the bath with water. I entered the bath. I felt so relaxed at last! I hear footsteps. The door opened and I saw a shirtless Harry standing.

“Do you mind if I join you?” Harry said and pulled down his trousers.

“It would be a pleasure!” I said while Harry was entering the bath. “Hello, there!” I said and smirked. Harry came closer. His arms wrapped around me. He was going to kissed me when…

*My  Phone starts ringing*

I rolled my eyes and Harry  picked my phone up.

“Oh ,hey! Constandina you have to calm down. Please calm down! Tell me what happened slowly and calmly. Ok! Ok! Yes! Yes, you can come home and tell me!” Harry said and hanged up.

*Harry’s phone starts ringing*

“Oh, hey! Niall you have to calm down! Please don’t yell. Tell me what happened. Yeah! Sure you can come home and talk to me about it!” I said and hanged up.

 “What was that?” I said and looked at Harry.

“I don’t know, love! But today is “problem’s day”. I guess Niall and Constandina got into a fight” Harry said.

“We are never going to spend a calm and normal day together!” I said and got out of the bath. I wrapped my body with a blue towel and got out of the bathroom. Harry did the same.

“Dam it! I really wanted to have a hot bath with you!” Harry said while kissing me on the neck.

“Yeah , me too baby but not today… We have bigger issues to deal with.” I replied.

Hey guys! I hope you liked it!:)) *Constandina: Dear B.F. I am not gonna tell you what will happen so don’t ask me. I love too!<3

Until the next chap…. I LOVE YOU ALL<3<3 Don’t forget ~vote~share