Team 10 is shit

Hey there! My name is Nick CROMPTON, no I'm not from Compton because England is my city, and you're watching team 10 on a bunch of shitty YouTube Channels!

Hey it's Jake Paul and I already have one because of my failed attempt at an acting career.

Hey I'm chance and I think people that live in Ohio have an Alabama accent. I'm retarded and Nick thinks I'm Litty but I'm actually quite shitty, and you're watching Disney channel.

Hey it's Tessa brooks. I think Panera is someone's home. If that was their home I doubt calling you would be on the top of their "to do" list. The competition shook? I don't know what competition because the last competition I was in was to see who was the better kisser and I didn't watch the rest of the video just like you should stop watching bizzardvark, and you're watching Disney channel.

Hey I'm Anthony Trujillo and I always defend Jake because he does so much wrong and he can't help himself and I should've stayed in Ohio when I moved out of the Team 10 house, and you're probably not watching my videos!

Hey we're the Martinez twins and we are cute nice adorable lil PUPPERs that should not be in team ten because we are too precious.

Hey I'm Alex Lange and I'm the only og team 10 crew member left and lowkey want to leave because I don't even live there, and you're watching my girlfriend on Disney channel.

I don't know any other team 10 members so bye