"Why won't you be mine instead?" 

The next thing I know, his soft lips were on mine.

Then.

He is gone.

•••

"Lisa? We have been looking for you everywhere!" Rosé exclaimed, she looked genuinely worried. "Were you here all this time?"

She found me couple of minutes ago crouching on the floor, head buried under my arms. After what happened, I lost all sense of reason.

As much as I want to throw a tantrum or bawl my eyes out, I felt nothing. The only thing I can feel at the present are his heated touch lingering on my body and the tingling sensation from that kiss.

My first kiss. Stolen.

Just like any other girl, I have always dreamed to have my first kiss in a romantic place with the man of my dreams. Of course, I know in reality that it will not be with unicorns and rainbows, but I definitely did not expect it to be in a public washroom and definitely not with that Jeon freaking Jungkook.

Because of him, my childhood dream is ruined.

I am ruined.

"Lisa?" Rosé repeated.

"I'm sorry Chae. My stomach is not acting well since this morning."

That was all I can manage to say. I know for a fact that I would sound rather foolish if I will tell her today's string of events and my involvement in it. He was right - who would even believe me?

Jisoo and Jennie unnie together with our managers were ready to give me an earful but ChaeYoung explained to them what happened. Well, not what actually happened. Only my fabricated story that I wish was true.

I was consumed by guilt because of lying to my members. Seeing their concerned expressions only made me feel worse. I am so ashamed of myself for getting tangled in such mess and not doing anything about it.

The car ride back to our dorm was silent. I am not my usual, playful self and surely they have noticed the change.

"Don't you guys think that among the other idols we have met, BTS sunbaes are the most good looking?"Jisoo unnie opened up, attempting to lighten up the gloomy atmosphere.

"You are just saying that because your doppelganger is there." Jennie unnie remarked looking up from her phone, "Saying that they're good looking means indirectly praising yourself unnie."

"Woah! The disrespect!" Rosé giggled at her comment.

"Yah! I don't really see a need for me to do that, since I know a lot of people are praising me for my visuals." Jisoo unnie said as she stroked her face in contentment.

"Unnie, I know that you love yourself so much, but I never knew that you can be this delusional." I spoke at last.

"Lalisa!" She gave me a look and I sticked my tongue out at her in response. I am forever grateful to have them as my members, there is never a dull moment when I'm with them.

The remainder of our trip was full of laughter. The name Bangtan or anything related to them was never mentioned thereafter nor it crossed my mind.

•••

For the past weeks, we have juggled everything from attendance on music shows to invitations on variety programs as a part of promotion for our comeback. To top that off, we have been practicing non stop for the up coming end of the year award ceremonies.

Tensions have been rising lately from lack of sleep and the pressure we put on ourselves. Being the second girl group released from YG Entertainment after nine years, we have big shoes to fill in and a lot to prove. Everything must be done flawlessly, there must be no room for mistakes.

I sighed heavily.

Here I am, lying on the floor at our living area as I watched my unnies going back and forth, preparing to go out. We were given three days off to rest and relax following our hectic schedule. The three of them have already planned their individual errands for those days.

My plan? Trying to be a sloth, that's the plan. It includes watching Disney movies, having a Korean drama marathon and eating a bunch of junk.

Or watching my mochi's fancams and stalking some fansites dedicated to him.

Hmm, that doesn't sound bad at all, I smiled inwardly. I am such a hopeless case. Being a fangirl, you have to be on full alert 24/7 for any updates, sometimes, I lose sleep because of that. Who needs sleep anyways if you can see his angelic face and killer moves instead? Not me.

I am still on the floor when three of them left, too lazy to move an inch. The phone beside me vibrated and I frowned as I read the message.

[BamBamLongLegs👖]
Noona! Are you free today?
Can you come bowling with me
and my friends?
Please...pretty please...with sugar
on top...puppy eyes 🐶

I groaned. Knowing BamBam, he will never let me off the hook until I agree. Besides, I think hanging out with him would help me de-stress. Apart from that, I enjoy being in the company of his friends, we have gone out a several times now and I think they're pretty cool.

He texted me the address and I changed my clothes into black skinny jeans, oversized hoody and brought with me a cap and mask. I don't really bother dressing up that much, my style is just based on what's comfortable or my present mood.

I arrived at the place where BamBam and his gang, as he calls it, are currently playing. It is located in a grand looking building at Gangnam District and by the looks of it, not a lot of people come here. An ideal place for idols and celebrities alike.

The bowling alley was rather massive and luxurious unlike the usual ones where I used to go to back at home. I squinted my eyes looking for any sign of BamBam and his friends. There they are in the very corner, chatting and laughing while taking turns in the game.

I was about to make my way towards them when a strong arm flung and draped my shoulders.

I stiffened. The all too familiar feeling from weeks ago is back.

"Did you miss me, baby doll?"

•••

You were you
And I was I
We were two before our time

+Always+
♠️

•••

Author's Note:
Hello everyone! Another chapter done
I'm so so happy for completing it
By far my longest work to date
Please leave your comments
and opinions
💋

•••

PS:
Does anyone here watch Game of Thrones?
I just wanna say that the leaked episode is epic!
I'm such a GOT trash