Johnny Cade

This story is different than the Johnny one. I hope you like it.

"Good morning beautiful."

"Johnny? What happened last night?"

"We went over to the Curtis's and you and you drank a little too much. Now get up. I have bacon and pancakes on the table out in the kitchen."

"You cook?"

"Yeah. I just don't like doing it."

"Johnny I don't think that I can get up."

"Why not?"

"For one my head is killing me and two I'm gonna be sick."

"Okay. Gimme a second."

A few moments later he comes back with food in his hands, some Advil, and a cup of Orange Juice.

"Johnny why are you being so nice to me?"

"Your my girlfriend. Can't I be nice and make you some breakfast and take care of you?"

"Well yeah but every time I mention making breakfast or getting sick you get so sassy and you look happy and not sassy at all. Is today a special occasion?"

"No."

"Then why are you being so nice to me."

Kisses you on the forehead.

"it's a surprise."

Thinking in you r head.

"Hmmmm. I wonder what it is. Is he going to kill me or something and wants me to be on good terms with him before I die? No, he wouldn't do that. I wonder. Whatever."

IRL

"Please tell me. I hate surprises."

He walks away doing a cute little laugh.

Time jumps to later that evening (Lunch Time)

"Johnny! JOhnny!! JOHNNY!!! Where is he?"

You get up and go looking for him, and you see a note on the counter.

"Follow these clues and you'll find out why I am being so nice to you. Here's your first clue. Roses are red, Violets are blue, I kissed you and you kissed me too."

"Our first kiss. THE MOVIES!!!"

You went to the theater to see Ponyboy standing outside with a card in his hand.

"Hey Pony. Johnny sent me on a wild goose chase. Can you tell me why?"

"Sorry Y/N. I'm sworn to secrecy. But here's your next clue."

He walked off, and you opened the card.

"Well I'm glad that you caught onto that one. Any ways here's your next clue. Go to a place where kids do not rome."

"Dally's place? That's weird. Well Ok."

You walked over to Dally's and sure enough he was standing outside and was holding a card.

"Hey Y/N."

"Dally please tell me that that's not another clue."

"Well you always say that you want me to be a better person and to get my act together so I'm going to make the first step and not lie, so there is another clue on this card."

"I hate you."

"No you don't. You love me. So here's your card."

"Can you at least tell me how many more of these there are?"

"Sure. You look pretty frustrated. There are two more."

"Thanks."

"Well I've got to leave. Good luck."

"Thanks?"

In your mind

"Why is he so nice? He knows something. Or he's up to something."

IRL

You open up the card.

"Please don't be mad at me after this one. Here's your next fact. Go where there is lots of gas."

"That jerk is making me go to the gas station. Steve is working there today. I'm pissed off at Steve. Whatever. Soda is working today also. I can avoid Steve."

You walk over to the Gas Station, and then there was Soda standing outside with my last clue.

"Soda just hand me the card please."

"Here. Hey are you okay?"

"No I'm not. I'm tired of this already, and I just want to go home."

All he did was smile and head back into the shop to work again. You once again opened the card.

"You're almost done. I'm not going to make this one a riddle. For this one you just have to go to the house that Darry was working on."

"Well that was an easy one. But why there? Whatever."

You walked to the house to see Darry standing outside of it with the last clue. The house was absolutely beautiful. Unfortunately you and Johnny could never afford it. Why here, and why did Darry have a huge smile on his face? He came up to you and he handed you the card, and he just walked away. You opened the card. 

"This is the last card. Tear it up. You'll see me soon."

As soon as you read the card he walked outside happy as can be.

"So beautiful, what do you think?"

"It's beautiful, bu-." He stopped you there.

"But it's ours."

You turned around confused, mad, and scared.

"We can't afford this Johnny."

"We don't have to. Darry made it for us and before he started it he told me and I told him the exact same thing. He gave it to us for free."

"But Darry fixes roofs, he doesn't build houses."

"He finished school in secret. This is his new job. Come on. Let's go inside. This is the living room. The table is granite and so are all of the counters, the couch is has all recliners and is leather, the T.V. is the newest, the cabinets are made of red oak, and the floor is wood. That is the end of the living room and now to the guest rooms. They all have beds and look pretty much like this. (White walled, queen sized beds, a closet, and a window.) This is the guest bathroom. It has a walk in shower with a glass door, a cabinet for towels, a mirror, and sink. Why are you crying?"

"This is amazing. No one has ever done this for me. This house is beautiful. Thank you so much."

"You haven't even seen the best part yet. Come with me into our bedroom."

He takes you in there and he starts kissing your neck between words.

"This is our room. We both have a closet. We have a huge bathroom. That's where your closet is. It's a walk in."

"Stop talking and take my clothes off already."