"Yes, man up! We dressed for our men! We can't help it if men are easily distracted into thinking with the wrong head! Now lets meet our guys so they know we came for them and no one else" Brace said as she started across the floor to Lex.

"Hey sugar" Brace said in her most sultry voice, "dance with me?"

"Dance with you, that is what you want to say to me right now?" came the irritated reply

"No but I can't wait to have your hands on me any longer and that was the best idea I could come up with that was acceptable in the public eye" came the cheeky reply.

"Shit!" he said as he led the way to the dance floor, now needing to get his hands on her.

Turning her in his arms to face him, she brought her arms up to settle around his neck as his hands came around her back to settle on the curve on her ass only to feel nothing but skin. Snapping his eyes to hers,

"Is your dress missing something?"

"Like what?" she said with a little smirk

"Like the entire back?"

"No, there is a back. It is what is covering my ass" she said with a smile in her voice.

With a growl he pulled her closer, rubbing his hands over the satiny skin on her back and then back down to settle on her hips, enjoying the feel of her against him. The song finished, and Brace finally looked up to see that Topaz has also managed to calm Jake down enough by dancing with him.

Taking Brace's hand he led her back to their table, where Jake was just settling Topaz.

"Well ladies you have our undivided attention, so what can I get you to drink?"

"I'll take a wry and ginger, please" came Brace's reply.

"And I'll take Cran-Vodka, please" Topaz said

Lex headed up to the bar while Jake stood guard over the girls, glaring at any man foolish enough to try and attempt to get to them. Jake glared down at them almost as irritated at them as the men who didn't seem to understand that they belonged to Lex and Jake. Lex returned to the table to see Jake's scowl at the girls and looking around seeing then men still looking hopeful at them. With a growl in his throat he set the drinks down and lift Brace up setting her down on his lap, turning to glare at the men in the room as she slipped her arms around his neck, nuzzling the sensitive spot just below his ear that was guaranteed to turn him on.

The rest of the night went pretty quietly, Topaz and Brace remaining by their men's side and the other men finally understanding that they were not available. Shortly before midnight Brace made to stand, but Lex grabbed her hand.

"Where are you going?"

"I need the little girls room" she said with a smile.

"Me too, I'll go with you" came Topaz's voice from the other side of the table.

"Go right there and back!" Lex warned.

"Yes sir!" Came Brace's smart reply

Lex and Jake watched as the ladies made their way through the crowd, when they were a few feet from them locked in waiting for the crowd to part, Lex admiring the fit of Brace's dress across her ass noticed the back has slipped some showing a black image, wait was that a tattoo? Hitting Jake's arm,

"Look at your sister's back and tell me I am not imaging that there is now a tattoo that is peeking out from under her dress!"

"Nope, you are not imaging it. There is definitely something there. When did she get a tattoo?"

"Well considering it wasn't there this morning I suspect at some point this afternoon in one of the tents!"

"Its a tattoo, what's the big deal?"

"The tattoo isn't the big issue, it is where it is located she would have had to have her pants down to get it done." Lex bit out

Laughing, "Oops, I guess you are right!" Jake said.

Lex growled, "I think she just does it to piss me off!"

Jake laughed slapping him heartily on the shoulder, earning a scowl from Lex as the crowd finally thinned enough, the ladies made their way to the washroom, waiting in the line-up for their turn. Brace went first, taking great care to not rub against her tattoo too much in the small stall.

Coming out, getting washed up she decided to wait for Topaz outside in the hall where there were fewer bodies jostling each other. Brace was suddenly grabbed from behind, and dragged into the alley behind the bar, flipped around and her back shoved up against the brick wall.

"Riley, have you lost your mind?" Brace questioned when she was able to see who had man-handled her.

"No, but based on how protective Lex is, having a little fun with you will make for some great sport that will drive Lex over the edge." He said as he moved closer to her, pinning her hands above her head against the wall.

"You're crazy if you think that is going to happen!"

Back at the party, Lex looked at his watch, and then at Jake thinking the girls had been gone too long when he saw Topaz shoving through the crowd, fear on her face. He was up and meeting her across the floor before Jake could even react.

"What is it Topaz?"

"Riley" she wanted "Brace - back alley" she gasped out just as Jake reached them.

Lex took off on a dead run with Jake and Topaz not far behind, only to be greeted by a sight none of them were prepared for as they entered the alley.

**********

A/N:

Sorry for the slow update, things have gotten a little crazy here with the kids heading back to school. Hopefully will get at this faster in the future.

Comment and vote if you like, or if you see something that needs to be corrected.