"Ew, gays! Get a room!" Jennie unnie faked vomit on our side.

"Do you even have to ask Chae? Like, she won't stop rambling about him every freaking day." Jisoo unnie said shaking her head.

"Lalisa, how about we take a closer look to your beloved mochi?" Rosé suggested and smiled conspiratorially with the other two.

No matter how much I refused and pulled away  from their grasps, they have managed to drag me from our waiting room to the side of the stage where other idols and staff are watching. Seeing that it is pointless to go back on my own and since I am already here, I watched them in earnest as they perform.

The guy with silver hair has now my undivided attention. I am too mesmerized by the mere sight of him that I did not notice myself staring, wide-eyed and mouth gaping.

My mochi. I thought happily.

He is just beyond perfection. No words or adjective in this world can describe how flawless he is. I know I'm being biased and a little exagerrated, but who wouldn't if you are crushing hard on Park Jimin.

Bangtan has gained a massive recognition with their previous comeback Fire and now with their latest release of Blood, Sweat and Tears. Seeing how big they have become from their growing social media followers and perfect all-kill in music charts, I felt proud and deflated at the same time.

The increase in their popularity meant that there would be lesser chance for me to be with him, as if there was any. From my numerous background checks and extensive researches, I am well aware that I will never fit Park Jimin's ideal type. But that doesn't mean I can't be his friend, right?

Don't judge me. A fangirl like me can only dream.

I just sighed at the thought. Life of being a fangirl sure is hard. You know a lot of things about the idol you admire, even to the most trivial matter, but they're not even aware of your own existence.

Surely, how tragic is that?

I looked dreamily again at him for the last time before the crew called it a wrap and instructed every group to gather on the stage for the announcement of the winner.

Twice has won this week with their song TT and after we have given them our wholehearted congratulations, we headed back to our dressing room to change our clothes before heading out.

"Woah! Daebak! BlackPink!"

We stopped walking and turned around to be greeted by seven good looking guys smiling directly at us. Bangtan.

Jhope sunbae was the first one who approached us. He introduced himself and beamed at us cheerfully, no wonder he is considered the happy pill of their group. We reciprocated his gesture by bowing to them deeply and introducing our group.

I'm in the verge of panic right now, firstly because the guy I have a crush on is standing too close to me than I have ever imagined. And secondly, because that same feeling of having someone gaze at me with such intensity is back. I looked down on the ground nervously, keeping myself from having a panic attack.

"Congratulations on your comeback, BlackPink!" RapMonster sunbae, their leader said giving us his signature dimpled smile.

"We really enjoyed your performance earlier. You really are something for a rookie group." Jin sunbae quipped in.

"Thank you sunbae! We also had fun watching you perform. Please take care of us!" Jisoo unnie replied. She is the most sociable one among us and gets along with people fast because of her bright personality. While here I am, having trouble establishing a simple eye contact with strangers and holding a simple conversation not because I am a shy person.

Up to now, I am not that confident with speaking and writing in Korean. I am afraid that I will just make a fool of myself in front of other people. Especially in front of my mochi.

"Lisa?"

My unnies including the BTS members have all their eyes on me, staring curiously.

"Huh?" I looked at my unnies in daze, not having a clue of what is happening.

"Lalisa! You're spacing out again." Jennie unnie scolded. "We are sorry sunbae, Lisa is usually this timid in front of strangers."

I felt my cheeks heating up as the guys laughed at her remark. I merely looked down unable to hide my embarassment from them.

"Cute."

This time, I raised my head and saw Jimin sunbae looking at me, his eyes crinkled in the most adorable smile I have never seen. Did I hear him right? Did he just call me cute?

We bid each other goodbye as their manager arrived telling them about another schedule they need to go to.

•••

Now floating on cloud nine, I hummed happily as I washed my hands and stared at my reflection on the mirror in the washroom. I am at a complete bliss right now. I can't believe that my bias, The Park Jimin, has noticed me. Even talked to me. If you could even consider that a form of "talk".

I smiled widely on my own like a foolish girl that I am. If my unnies can see me right now, I know that they will tease me non stop.

As I was about to leave, I can feel my smile fading away upon seeing the face of the person I least likely want to see, enter the room and clicking the lock behind him.

Jeon Jungkook.

•••

Crushed, by the sweetest lips
I've never kissed
Crushed, by the softest hands
I've never held

+Crushed+
♠️

•••

Author's Note:
Please don't hang me upside down for
making Jungkook like this...
Any thoughts about this
chapter? Please send
me you opinions...
💋