The Moblization of the inquisition

Head General Cousland's pov

When the Inquisitors left, I instantly got to work. I turned to my staff and said, “Mobilize our troops and find our late Inquisitors’ assassins.”

The staff left, then. I sat down at my desk, watching them make phone calls, and sign off on my orders.

One week timeskip

We've found the assassins, We tracked them to the Shrine of Dumat. A old god that was once a archdemon. Thankfully there are no more old gods for more blights. The world still gets small raids by the darkspawn though. I push pager button for my Secretary and say" Mrs.Lavellen, Summon the inquisitors. I have good new for them." She says" Right away general"

Adean and Haythem's pov

We are sitting in our study looking over some bills the need our signature to become laws. Our phone rings, we pick up the phone and say" Yes, How can i help you?" The lady says" Inquisitiors, Genereal Cousland needs you in the war room." We say" Thank you we are on are way". The call ends we get up and head to tye war room.

15 minute timeskip

We arrive at the war room. General Cousland walks up to us and salutes us. We salute back and say" What news do you have?" General Cousland says" We've found the assassins. They are camped in the shrine of dumat."
We say" Bring them in, attack the shrine." General Cousland salutes us and says"As you command". We leave to eat lunch.

General Cousland's pov

The inqusitors' leave. I turn to my staff and say" Send the order to travel to the Shrine of dumat and to attack bring in the assassins. My staff gets to work and sends out the orders. May god have mercy on the assassins because they won't get it from us.