"Harry, I will break you." She said. "I'm too fat!"

"Don't say that! You are not!" I turned back to her, and helped her stand up on the couch. Still holding her hand, I faced the wall, and she climbed onto my back. I let go of her hand as she wrapped it around my neck, and grabbed her legs instead. Her good leg wrapped around my waist, and she rested her head against her arm.

I opened the door, and walked down the steps. Walking out of the complex, I led her to my car. She climbed from my back, and got into the car. I got in, and drove us to the beach.

"What are we doing here?" She asked.

"I dunno." I grinned at her, and bent down so she could climb back on my back. I sat her down when we came to the gate so I could get over it. And then I picked her up, and lifted her over it.

"Harry?" She said, stopping me as I was about to give her another piggy back ride.

"Yeah?" I turned to face her.

"Let me walk. Please? It's only a few feet." I hesitated. She hadn't walked on it for 2 weeks, except for this morning. It shouldn't do any harm.

"Alright. But if you feel any pain, let me carry you." She nodded. I took her hand, and we started walking. I noticed how she leaned against me, as we slowly made our way down the beach.

"You okay?"

"Yeah. I'm fine." She moved her head to look at me, and I smiled.

"No pain?" She smiled back.

"Nope."

"Then why are you leaning against my side?"

"I don't want to put too much pressure on me knee. Why? Does it bother you?"

"Not at all." We walked a few more feet, and stopped at a place just at the edge of the water where it wouldn't reach us. I sat down in the sand, and she eased herself down beside me. My arm found her waist, pulling her close to me, and her head rested against my shoulder. And there we sat, looking out into the darkened ocean.

I took my shoes off, and rolled up my pant legs.

"Where are you doing?" Nikki asked. I stood up and then ran into the ocean.

"Come on!" I called to her. "The water's fine!" She removed her flip flops, and stood up. She started towards me. I ran forward, meeting her half way, and picked her up, carrying her in. I sat her on her feet and looked down at her.

"You're amazing, Harry." She said, and I smiled.

"I know." I bent my head and kissed her. She pulled away, and walked farther into the ocean. A thought popped into my head. I dipped both of my hands into the water. I flung my hands forward, splashing water all over her. She tense, and turned around.

"Harry Edward Styles. Did you just splash me?"

"Maybe." I said, trying to hold back a laugh. But I couldn't do it. My eyes shut as I went into a fit of laughter. And then, water was all over me. I stopped laughing and opened my eyes. I looked down at my clothes, now wet in some spots.

"Nikki?" I asked her.

"Hm?"

"Did you splash me?" She smirked.

"Mayyybe."

"Oh, you're gonna regret that!" I said mischievously.

"Am I now?"

"Mhm." I nodded as an evil grin slipped onto my face. I moved towards her slowly, and she watched me. Her smirk faded.

"Harry."