When They Realise They Love You (Bones Preference)

Seeley Booth: 

Booth realises he loves you when a mission you two were working on ends. He loved the company of someone who was rational but very compassionate. He loved how much care, time, and effort you put into your work even though you were going through your own stuff. The more he worked with you, the more he started to realise that he really likes you outside of a work and friendship environment.

Jack Hodgins:

Hodgins realised he loved you when he took a class on the identification of rare organisms. He sat next you and almost immediately started to geek out about organisms. You were on fire during the class, sweeping through questions and dominating the class. Hodgins was falling head over heels immediately. Beautiful, smart, and geeked out on bugs was his forte.

Lance Sweets:

Sweets realised that he loved you when you were called to help him. You were a psychologist who specialises in cultural attitudes who was called in to work at the Smithsonian on a case local to your area of the world. You worked close with Sweets to broaden his horizon and see how you work with the cases you are given. He admired how well you worked with people and how you could take yourself out of job mode to not act as a psychologist trying to help people. He fell in love with your beauty and mind.

Wendell Bray:

Wendell realised he loved you when you were (eventually) recruited at the Smithsonian. You and him hooked up a few times, and he started to developed feelings each hook up. He wanted to work with you more, so he started to show your work to everyone in the Smithsonian to see if you could get hired in some field so you could be closer to him. Well, it worked. You started working and he got to know you in a completely different way and that's how he fell in love.