I Know You Push Me

The next day after she came back from the hospital Lelia rubbed her baby bump and she walked over to her Auntie Lexi saying " I know who push me down the stairs", Lexi led her oldest niece over to the couch and said " Who push you down the stairs sweetheart", Lelia wipes away her tears and said " Anika push me down the stairs", when Lexi heard this she growled angrily and said " What's are you going to do sweetheart", Lelia growl angrily saying " I'm gonna kick her butt and killed her Auntie Lexi", and she growled angrily grabbing her gun and began loading it.

After she was done getting dress Lelia stormed into the balcony and she growl seeing Anika and she grabs Anika by her throats and began choking her painfully yelling " I know that you push me", and she punch Anika hard.

Leila and Anika are fighting on the balcony.

Lelia screamed as she took out her knife and stabbed Anika in the stomach saying " I'm gonna killed you", and she push Anika on the ground and punch her repeatedly over and over while shooting her with her gun saying " STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM MY FAMILIES BITCH". Than she slam Anika into the wall and began bashing her head open making the blood flow down and Lelia smirked evilly as blood fell on her and she shot Anika in the leg.

Meanwhile while the girls were fighting Lucious and Jamal as well Andre were walking out of a building when Anika body crash down on the car killing her. Lucious and Jamal look up and saw their sister in law and daughter in law with a deadly smirk on her face.

Andre ran up to the balcony and he saw his angry pregnant wife and he said " What's did you do Lelia", Lelia angrily said " I KILLED THAT STUPID BITCH BECAUSE SHE PUSH ME DOWN THE STAIRS AND I ALMOST LOST OUR DAUGHTER". Andre said " You could go to prison", Lelia scream yelling " I DON'T GIVE TWO FUX". Than she jump off the balcony and landed on gracefully on her foot and when she heard the siren going off she took off running.

The police officers began chasing after Lelia but she ran extremely fast while holding onto her baby bump and she didn't look back and she began shooting at them and she growled angrily.

Meanwhile Victoria Highmore finally had Lelia and she began chasing after the girl with her FBI agents and she said " Freeze and drop your weapon because you're under arrest for the murder of Anika Calhoun", Lelia stood in the middle of the street and she put her hands over her head while the officers escorted her into the station to be arraign on the murder charges of Anika Calhoun.

When she arrive at the station Lelia growled as she look around the officers threw her into the cell and she began crying rubbing her baby bump and she couldn't believe that Andre didn't believe her and some husband he is to her. So she took out her phone and began texting the families to not worry about her and she will be fine.

I'm proud of Lelia and you don't wanna mess with her when she piss and angry.

Some husband Andre is and you suppose to stand by your wife side you idiot.

Lelia will definitely have her families support.