Chapter 9: You're no fun

Woah, I never meant to brag

You were in the bathroom, wiping the makeup away from your face as your music blared once more

"Woah, I never meant brag. But I got him where I want him now" You sang loudly. Blair had left only a half hour ago and you were now set on ignoring Mikey. He forgot the kiss so now, you needed to. 

"But God it just feels so good, it just feels so good" You weren't sure where Mikey was but, you didn't care if he heard you.

You swayed your hips and jumped around as you used the makeup wipes. The guitar and drums made your heart lift once more. 

"I refuse!" You yelled and then continued to dance. Not realizing the door was sliding open. You watched yourself in the mirror and grabbed your tooth brush. You tied your hair in a bun and then began brushing your teeth. 

"Woah it was never my intention to brag, to steal it all away from you now"The toothbrush remained in place by your teeth as you pushed yourself away from the sink and spun. You took the tooth brush away from your mouth and began to use it as a microphone. You moved your whole body and danced to the beat. You ran to the sink as the sting of the mint got to your mouth. You spat and continued to dance as you used mouth wash. 

"Attractive"

Your head snapped to Mikey and began singing again.

"I watched my wildest dreams come true not one of them involving you" You then turned away and danced to the cabinet to grab your face wash. You squeezed some onto your hand and began washing your face.

"I know why you're ignoring me," Mikey said., stepping into the bathroom and closing the door. You side glanced at him through the mirror before you continued to wash your face. "You think I forgot" he continued, leaning on the counter. 

"Forgot what," You said, playing dumb and continuing to wash your face.

"That I went out and got drunk," He said casually. You rolled your eyes. Of course, he didn't remember the kiss.

"No. That is not what I'm mad about" You said annoyed. 

"Then what are you mad about," He said looking at you slightly confused. You sighed angrily.

"Obviously it's something I didn't do correctly, I can't do anything right in your eyes," He said normally. Like it was something everyone knew. 

"No. It's something you did do right you were just too drunk to remember it!" You stated angrily and then dipped your head down to wash away the face gel. He didn't speak but just looked at the tiled floor. You scoffed and wiped your face with a towel.  You started to walk away, trying to leave Mikey behind. His hand wrapped around your wrist and he pulled you into him.

"Why would I forget that," He said looking down at you, his hand placed under your chin up so your lips were aligned. He closed hi eyes and brought your lips together and he pulled you closer. This came as a shock to you but you kissed back, wrapping your arms around his neck.  You could feel him smirk against your lips.  After a moment he pulled away and looked at you.

"So I do it right, huh?" 

"shut up," Yo said turning to leave.

"Ah ah, come back here" He grabbed at your shirt and pulled you back into him.

"What are you doing!" You said laughing as his arms went under your knees. 

"I'm going to stay up all night with you" He smirked and lifted you up.