What are you doing?

Start from the beginning

"Annie I still do not have authority to take you out of the room" she looked down at the ground "if I was to break the rules and you ran or got hurt they would kill me, and I really like my life and don't want to die" I sighed and puppy dog eyes her

"It's not fair I want to go swimming and I promise not to run" evil grin in my mind I would run at any chance

"Annie I can't I'm sorry" she said as she started to walk away

"Could you ask Krista, or someone who is high-ranking, to just escorted me to the backyard, then they're free"

"Annie people are really busy and" I cut her off

"Please Mary, it can't hurt to just ask, maybe Krista would help find someone to take me out" she shakes her head

"Let me go talk to the queen and I'll see what she thinks of the idea, but you need to understand if she says no, then that is the last word, understand?" I shook my head in agreement "I would not get your hopes up, your behavior was not good over the last few days, but the only thing that could get you a pass outside is how well you did at the ball which was remarkable by the way.

With that she walked out and I lay on my bed listening to the sound of a basketball hitting the cement and by shouting and laughter. I was getting nervous that both torment plans was not going to work and I would not beagle to get the feel of the land to a future attempt to escape this hell. Okay it really wasn't hell and I am being a little on the dramatic side, but Luke is a demon and that I will not change on. I laid looking up at the coffer-Ed ceiling.

After a long period, of me just looking at the ceiling and counting how many squares were in the room. I counted 52 squares in the room that were overly decorative and served no purpose except for me to lay here and count them. That's how bored I was, just sitting in this room waiting to see if I am allowed out. I heard the door open and did my super awesome ninja roll off the bed so I was Standing for whom ever walked in. It was Mary and she didn't look very happy as she walked back into the room.

"Annie, the queen said you can go out to the pool and I'm allowed to go with you this time, but..." she looked at me very intently "if you try to escape or anything in that nature it is my head on the line."

"Mary I'm not trying to escape I just want to go outside, I need to get out of this room and do something of my choice" she watches me suspiciously

"Annie, so help if you're lying to me after I put myself on the line" she looked very serious

"I will not run, you're my only friend here so I would rather not piss you off" she sighed and nodded her head

"Okay then let's go, I'll show you the way"

I started jumping up and down because I was so happy, I had not been outside besides on a balance in what feels like forever. I followed Mary down many stairs, and got a few stares from other people walking in the hall or in other rooms or offices. When we finally got to the back doors Mary looked little sad and angry at the same time.

"Lady Annie, you forgot a towel in the room" she looked back to the stairway

"No I didn't, I'm not really in the mood to swim, I just want to lay out and soak up some sun" she looked at me subspecies

"Very well, I will be here when you come back inside" she started to walk away

"You're not coming out with me?"

"No I have other jobs to tend to"

I walked out the door and headed down the steps which was hard to do with these stupid heal. I mean heals are great for two reasons only, first making your legs look good, second there so pretty and we have to collect as many as possible to match every outfit. I have a small addiction to shoes, but heals are the horrible invention to my feet they hurt and I tend to fall a lot in them. So walking down a stone stairway to get to the basketball court then the pool was a little nerve racking.

I finally got close to the basketball court where all the boys wired playing and they all slowly at some point stopped to watch me walk by to get to the pool. I just kept thinking to myself not to fall at this moment. I was trying to distract and put Luke through a bit of torture, but falling flat on my face would not help. I made it to the pool with a no problem though, so I was internally pleased. I heard a few cat calls and witless thought in my direction that always end in a growling noise of what sounded like someone getting punched.

After I sat down in my chair, my plan started to fail as the boys went back to playing their game. Their game was ridiculed trying to watch because they moved too fast to even keep track of. Once second they were passing at one end the next some were dunking at the opiate end. It needed taped and played in slow motion for me to understand what was going on. I gave up and was basically ignored, while they were playing. So I decide to give them a little show, and no striping or anything like that I'm not a whore I have a boyfriend remember.

I grabbed the bottle of lotion that I had brought out with me and popped in my ear buds to listen to music. I decide to put the lotion on in an overly dramas way that I know would at least get a couple of their attention. At first I decide not to glance over to make it look like I did not even care that they were there. I heard the basketball more often bounces than it had been before as I rubbed the block into my legs making them shiny, then they really are. I glanced under my eyelashes and almost cracked up laughing at Luke and Max looked madder than a hornet, as the other just oiled me. I win as a small smirk came to my face.

"What do you think you're doing?" I had not even heard his approach

"What does it look like" I didn't even look at him and continued rubbing the lotion into my skin

"It looks like you're trying to get everyone's attention" I knew he was smirking and I just wanted to chuck the bottle at him, but I didn't I just scoffed at him

"As if, I don't want to get a sun burn" a few of the guys jumped into the pool as the other slowly came walking over.

"You under a canopy Annie, you're not going to get that sunburn" dame I forgot that part, but I got a rebuttal for him

"I can still burn, just as you can burn on a cloudy day" I smirked back at him and he just seemed to debate what I said.

"Who said you could come outside anyway, I don't remember giving you permission" I wanted to punch him so bad

"Your mother said it was fine, scenes you were playing, so could I" some of the guys were watching us and smirked in laugh as we continued our glare down.

He broke first and I had won again in one day it a great feeling and you should all try it. But then he took off his shirt and I froze, dame these vampires in their sexy body. Dame my teenage girl hormones, he did that on purpose because I bested him. He had muscles everywhere and they were glistening with sweat, gross, but so hot at the same time

"Your right I don't want to burn, he grabbed the lotion out of my frozen hands and starts rubbing it in, I'll say it again dame vampire "I don't want a tan line from the shirt even is better don't you think?" as I glared at his yummy body and smirked back at the gloating Luke

"Yeah, I normally tan naked, so I don't get tan lines, Joel thinks it's the hottest thing" I smirked at him "but you pervert would like that too much" All of a sudden I was lifted off of the bench I lay on and saw Luke caring me closer to the pool.

"What are you doing put me down!" I screamed and tried to get out of his grasped

"I will, I just think you need a cool off" I heard others laugh as I was falling into the ice-cold pool.

I resurfaced freezing and beyond words pissed off, as Max and Luke laugh there buts off outside the pool, the other guys laugh as well I even saw my guard chuckling. Oh, mark my words they were going to pay for this.