Chapter Twenty-Five

Start from the beginning

She pulled me into a bone-crushing hug.

“I just hugged Niall Horan and his girlfriend,” She said.

“You’re so nice,” I said.

“Thank you so much!” She said.

“What’s your name, love?” Niall asked her.

“Reyna Saunders,” She said.

“You’re very nice, Reyna. Thank you for treating my girlfriend so nicely as well. I know most fans wouldn’t have,” Niall said as he put his arm around my waist.

“No problem, Nialler. Don’t worry, if you ever need someone to defend Ariella, just let me know. I already fight off the haters on twitter,” She said.

“Thank you. That is so sweet of you!” I said.

“What’s your twitter name, Reyna?” Niall asked.

“It’s @reyna1Dovereverything.”   (I have no idea if this is a real twitter name or not… I just made it up!)

“Nice name. It’s quite long, though!” Niall said.

“Thanks!” Reyna said.

“Well, Reyna, you’ve just got one new follower!” Niall said.

Her eyes went wide. She was jumping up and down, her red hair flailing around.

“Thank you so much!” She yelled.

Reyna hugged Niall and I one more time, and then walked away.

“Some of your fans are so sweet,” I told Niall.

“I know. I followed her because she said she defends you on twitter…” Niall said.

“I love you, Niall James Horan. You’re the best person I’ve ever met. Your heart is so pure, and –”

Niall cut me off by placing his lips on mine. When we pulled apart, he smiled at me, showing his braces.

“I love you, Ariella Delilah Rayne!” Niall shouted for everyone to hear.

“DID EVERYONE HEAR THAT? I, NIALL JAMES HORAN, LOVE ARIELLA DELILAH RAYNE!!” He screamed at the top of his lungs.

My cheeks turned very red.

A lot of old couples looked at us and smiled. One old couple in particular walked over to us. The man was helping his wife walk. I smiled at them.

“Excuse me?” The man asked.

“Yes?” Niall asked.

“Keep that girl of yours,” The old man said.

“I will, sir! I’ll never let her get away!” Niall said.

“Good, because I let this one get away and it took me seven years to find her again. By that time she was already married,” The old man explained.

“So how did you get her back?” Niall asked.

“Well, have a seat… It may take a while to explain,” He said.

The four of us walked over to a table and took a seat.