I. The Plan

------

Starring:
Yang Yena
Kim Chaewon

------

Chaewon tossed the tissue she used to dried her hand to the trash bin placed near the sink. A short ringing sound came from her pocket, she knew it was message sent to their chat group.

'It must be Lee Naeun and Lee Jinsol again..'

Motherly smile left her lips as she recalling the never ending argument between the Lee sisters. She slide on her phone, as expected, it was really them arguing over silly thing again. She put her phone on her pocket and looked at herself through the mirror to make sure she looked clean and neat before she left the washroom located inside the coffee shop.

Her friends were waiting outside to discuss their university project. And thanks to his brother who running this J.C Cafe, she could find a cozy place to work on their project easily. And the most important thing was she could take care both of her university project and the coffee shop when his brother was away from Seoul.

"Unnie..." She felt Yena grabbed her arm as she walked pass the bar. The squirrel looked at her with bit of worry on her eyes.

"Something wrong, Yena-ah?"

Chaewon could see bit shade of redness on her face as she kept glancing at the table near the window which was occupied by her friends. Something familiar was entering her mind as Yena started to scratching her temple.

"I'm not sure if it was me being too suspicious but..." she paused, hesitating. "One of your friend keep looking at me all the time you entered this room."

Chuckles left her lips as she got what Yena meant by her worries. She knew it actually. Chaewon caught her same-aged friend, Jungkook and Bambam kept glancing at her dongsaeng since the moment they entered the coffee shop. Who won't actually, the human squirrel in front of her was blooming to be a beautiful lady as puberty started to hit her hard.

"Don't worry, they're all nice actually." Said Chaewon patting her head. "Aside of being a pervert sometimes."

"Huh?!"

She herself couldn't believe what she had just said just now, but she just let out a laugh when the younger girl startled by her statement. Maybe because she knew them too well as they started to growing up together since her elementary school days.

"No worries, I will tell them to behave, OK?" She walked away as one customer walked in to order something.

Chaewon was thankful to Yena for her help during the time his brother, Kim Taehyung took some day off to Jeju-do with his friend. All of them often came to help her actually, but seems like Jinsol was occupied by her study while Naeun said that she had things to do today, so she could not come to help.

"Stop staring at her, will you?" Chaewon poked her friend playfully then took a seat beside Yugyeom. "You're going to creep her out."

The sweet devil Bambam laughed hard as Jungkook was caught in hand staring at her younger friend. Everybody knew even though the almighty boy was such a heartthrob at school since his early highschool day, Jungkook was quite a shy boy towards girls.