"You're going to be swarmed by colleges. Just stay calm okay" coach whispered to me. He nodded towards a group of people dressed nicely with papers eyeing all of us. I nodded and took a deep breath. They started calling all of the events, leaving freestyle for last as usual. When they called it the top five walked over to the podium. We all stood in a line waiting to be called. After fifth and fourth place my name was called.

"And in third place, a junior from Greene High School, Alex Littleton!" There was an applause as I walked up onto the third place part of the podium. I bowed my head as the official put the medal around my neck. He shook my hand and congratulated me before walking away. We all stood there for pictures and then we were allowed to get off the podium. Once our feet touched the ground, we were swarmed by college representatives. They somehow separated all of us. I was surrounded by at least five people.

"Alex, what are your plans for after high school?" One asked.

"I plan on attending medical school." I said. They all quickly wrote that down, some walking away and others walking over to me. They all interrogated me for a good fifteen or twenty minutes and handed me pamphlets before coach rescued me. He led me out of the crowd and over to my family. My dad smiled and put his arm around me.

"Look at all these medical schools!" I smiled and hugged him. He always told me how happy he was that I wanted so badly to follow in his footsteps and become a doctor.

"Amazing job Alex!" Coach said shaking my hand. "Keep in touch throughout the summer okay? I'll let you know about training camps and other stuff like that."

"Thank you for everything coach!" I said with a big smile. He smiled back and nodded before walking away.

"I have to go get my clothes from the locker room." I stated.

"I'll come with you." Landon said. Everyone else said they'd meet us back at the house. Landon put his arm around my shoulders and hugged me close to him.

"I'm so proud of you baby." He said and leaned down to kiss my cheek as we walked through the crowd. I wrapped my arm around his waist and smiled up to him.

"Thanks Lanny."

"It's no surprise. Jesus Alex when did you get so buff?!" I laughed at him when his hand flew to his chest. I got a lot stronger during the training for states and nationals. I was pretty proud of myself. Hopefully I'll continue working out to stay like this. We pushed through the crowd and finally made it to the locker room. It was full of people. Like wall to wall. I grabbed Landon's hand so we wouldn't get separated and pushed through the crowd of half naked high school boys. I finally got to the locker they assigned to me and opened it to find all my stuff.

"Can you stand in front of me?" I asked, looking around and not wanting all these people to see me naked.

"Obviously. Only I am allowed to see you naked." He said loud enough for the people close enough to look at us. I blushed and rolled my eyes.

"Just block me." I said and faced the lockers as I quickly stripped and pulled clothes on. I was wearing some tight shorts and a nice short sleeve shirt. I put my speedo, swim cap, and goggles in the drawstring bag and led Landon back out of the locker room. When we got out he rubbed his hand in my hair messing it all up.

"Landon!" I whined and tried to fix it. It was still all wet so it wasn't exactly easy. That bitch. He just laughed and guided me to the car. We drove back to my house, excitedly talking about the race and other exciting things like his graduation in a few days. We finally made it home after an hour and a half and saw that Josh's car was still there. We walked in and I could hear crying. My heart dropped. That couldn't be good. When the door closed behind us Josh appeared from the kitchen. He was crying, but also smiling and laughing as he wiped tears away. He motioned us into the kitchen and I saw the laptop set up with my mom and dad standing in front of it. They both smiled when they saw us and turned the laptop towards me. I gasped when I saw Jasper's smiling face on the screen.

"Jasper!"

"Did I hear right that my little brother placed at nationals?" He asked with a laugh.

"Oh my god yes!" I said running towards the computer. "I can't believe you're here!" Tears filled my eyes and I put my hand over my mouth as I started crying. He put his fingers on the screen and gave a small smile.

"I love you Alex." He said with quivering lips.

"I love you too Jasper." I said and smiled back. Someone put their arm around me and I looked to my side to see Josh.

"My two swimmers." Jasper smiled.

"I miss you so much Jaspy. It's been so long. Have you gotten my snail mail?" Josh asked. Jasper held up a finger and disappeared off the screen for a minute. A guy in the background leaned back in his chair so he could see us and waved with a smile. We waved back just as Jasper came back into view. He looked behind him.

"Oh that's Greg." He said. He held up a few pieces of paper. "Very lengthy letter." He said with a little laugh. "I read it every night Joshy. I guess that means you haven't gotten mine yet. It should be there shortly. You better up your game." He said with another laugh, "because mine is three pages longer." Josh laughed.

"Are you serious? What did you say in nine pages?"

"I poured my heart out to you honey buns."

"Honey buns?" I voice came from the background. A guy appeared next to Jasper.

"Which one of you is this honey buns?" He asked. Josh raised his hand. "Jesus man this dude mumbles about his honey buns every fucking night!" Josh and I laughed and Jasper just shook his head. "Jasper show them our set up here." The guy said. Jasper picked up the laptop and moved us.

"This is Charlie by the way." Jasper laughed.

"Ya honey buns I'm Charlie. Protecting your honey buns ass from these people over here. Anyways so here's my rack." He said pointing to a small bed perfectly made. "And this is your fiances." He said pointing to a bed no more than three feet away. "I don't know how the fuck you sleep in the same bed as this guy but that takes talent. He mumbles and snores all night long!" Josh laughed and nodded.

"That he does." You could see that they were in some sort of tent thing. There were tons of beds everywhere and guys in camo everywhere.

"Afternoon PT in ten!" Someone yelled. Jaspers face fell.

"Guys I'm going to have to go." He said sadly as he sat on his bed.

"Okay. How long do you think until you can skype us again?" Josh asked. Jasper shrugged.

"Hopefully soon honey." Josh nodded at that response.

"I love you so much Jasper." Josh said and blew him a kiss.

"I love you much more Josh." He said and held his hand out to catch the kiss. He pressed his hand to his lips and then waved to us. "I'll talk to you guys soon." And then the screen went black. Josh hugged me tight.

"He's okay." He whispered as he buried his face into me. "He's okay."

A/N

OMG guys! We are nearing the end! It makes me sad because I feel like Landon and Alex's mom so it's hard to let them go. :( Don't worry though because they will definitely be in Josh and Jasper's book. It's amazing that this story took me about three years to write and I'm still not done. I love you guys and thanks for sticking around for so long! Remember to vote and comment!