-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Flashback.

How long did he stand there simply staring at the mansion?Shivaay had no idea.It really did hurt when you realize that the person you trusted with your life, was never the person that you perceived him to be. His bade papa was one such person.He had considered him as his role model and his uncle himself made such a plan to get him out of the way.Shivaay was woken out of his thoughts when he felt the presence of someone behind him. He turned around to face Khanna, who was in his usual Oberoi security uniform.

"Sir,if you are going somewhere,your car is ready."Khanna said unaware of what happened inside.Majority of the Oberoi mansion staff were still unaware of the storm that had raged inside the mansion just mere hours ago. They would come to know of it tomorrow, along with the rest of the world when the Oberoi group will release a official statement.

'They don't need to know'. concluded Shivaay."Nahi Khanna, I don't need a car now.I will walk."

"But sir.."Khanna stopped knowing that his boss won't say something without a reason.

Shivaay looked at the man who had been with him like a shadow from the time he joined the Oberoi group.He was one of the members of the first security team that Shivaay was alloted in his starting years and that too at the insistence of his mother who was worried about the safety of her heera jaisa beta.

Heera jaisa beta mused Shivaay.Forget being heera jaisa, even if she had considered him as a beta she would have stood by him.

"Thank you Khanna"Shivaay said out of the blue surprising himself and his security head.He did not know why he said that.Maybe because he knew that it was his last chance to thank the man for years of faithful service.

Shivaay walked out of the huge gate of the Oberoi mansion. He could hear the gates close behind him.Slowly, the reality dawned upon him.He was alone in this world now,thrown out from the Oberoi mansion which was his world and abandoned by the family members who were the center of his universe.

He had no idea, as to what he was going to do alone.He never made future plans for himself like normal people do. He had always molded himself according to the plans of others.His mother scolded him for playing with children, who did not belong to a powerful family,so he stopped doing that and little shivaay concluded that Naam Khoon Khaandaan was everything.He discovered that his brothers went to bed hungry because there was nobody to serve them dinner, as their family members were busy fighting amongst themselves and they were too small to cook themselves .So a 12 year old Shivaay learned to cook something edible so that his brothers won't have to go to bed hungry.His parents wanted him to study business,so he buried his dreams and went to Cambridge for his higher education.He joined business and excelled in it so that his brothers would be given the freedom to choose and follow their passion.He closed down the doors of his heart to the idea of love because he knew that true love was something that he was never going to get.Why love and end up heartbroken?So he chose Tia who had everything that was valued his world-naam khoon khaandaaan.In short,his life was made up of the expectations that his family had of him but now there was nobody to guide him.

People say that a single day could change your life but his life was turned upside down in a span of three hours.Till today, his mind was always occupied with things,either professional or something related to the family. But now he suddenly felt empty. Suddenly he realized that he had so many things to do.He had promised Rudra to buy him his new car next week.He had still not told Om, about the new place he had found, that was perfect for his studio.He had not given Priyanka the gift he got for her when he went on his last business trip.He had not prepared the Pav Bhaji that he learnt to make so that dadi wont miss her village.He had so many things to do.So many things that he had left incomplete.If only,he knew yesterday that his life was going to change so drastically then he would have done all that had to be done and fulfilled all his promises. But it was too late now.

He was so lost in his thoughts that he was not aware that he was walking in the middle of the road and a truck was approaching him from the other side.It was raining heavily so the trucks driver couldnot see him.When he came out of the daze and noticed a truck fast approaching him,his mind blanked out not knowing what to do and he froze on the spot.

..................

Anika was quite busy these days with the preparations of the fast approaching Shitia wedding.Why wouldn't she be busy? After all, she was the wedding planner of one of the most anticipated weddings of the year- the Shitia wedding.But today, she was granted a half day leave by dadi on her request. So she had taken Sahil to the beach to treat him for scoring well in his half yearly examination. That is how, both the brother and sister celebrated the little joys of life but their celebration was cut short by the heavy rains.As they stood on the road side waiting for a rickshaw, they noticed that the road was relatively empty and it was getting darker. 

" Didi,voh dekho.!" Exclaimed Sahil pointing to a man who was walking in the middle of the road lost in his thoughts and a truck was approaching him from the opposite side. Even after seeing the truck he made no efforts to move.

'Stupid man. Ab yeh kya intezaar kar raha hai, truck ke aane ka?' Muttering under her breath Anika ran forward to the man and pulled him aside by his arm. The truck whizzed past them missing them by a small distance.Once they were safe from the rain she turned around to wipe her face which was wet from the rain.

"Marna chahte the kya?Koi baat ya problem itni badi nahi hoti ki hum uska solution na nikaal salke hai. Kya soch kar tum...."

Her words died in her mouth as she turned and saw the face that she recognized. Shivaay. What was he doing there and that too in this rain? Before she could even ask him,he swayed on his feet and he was losing his consciousness. Rushing to his side,she held him before he could fall down.Anika was alarmed to see Shivaay burning with fever.

What has happened to him?was the only question that was running in her mind.

=============================================================================

Thank you for your votes,comments and support😘.

Next update:21st August 2017.

Special thanks to @ImLilMissComplicated for the lovely cover.I just loved it.💗💗

Don't forget to press the little star🌟 🌟 the on the top and leave your comments.😘