TOUCH OF EVIL

Brandon's Pov

I looked at the Sign of  "Welcome to Riverdale" as I passed by it, and smiled happily,I can't believe I'm Back here my hometown right Where it use to be

I looked at the Sign of "Welcome to Riverdale" as I passed by it, and smiled happily,I can't believe I'm Back here my hometown right Where it use to be.

I can't wait to see all my friends I missed them so much,I can't wait to see Dad...Archie especially.

Last time We saw each other was two years ago when I left with My mom to Chicago and Left him and Dad.

I just didn't want Mom to feel Alone so I left with her.This year is different it's my senior year.

I took advantage of it and decided to Move back into Riverdale since I know Archie would be a sophomore this year.

I can't wait to surprise Him and Dad and all my Friends,since they don't know I'll be Coming.

I took a turn and once I was in the correct street I stopped and parked my car.

I arrived at my old Home and Looked at it and smiled,I still couldn't believe I was here after all those years I'm finally back.

I walked up the porch and Knocked on the Door,but I got No respond I tried again but still no respond.

I walked back to my car and sighed Heavily.I got inside my Car and Started the engine again.

I was about to drive off when I saw a Couple of People walking and I think all of them were Heading to the direction of Sweetwater river.

I Decided to head out to the river as well.

•••

I arrived at the River and saw Polices and an ambulance, I also saw Police tape Around the area.

I was Confused as to what was going on, I walked out the Car and Looked around.

I saw The Paramedic's Carry a Body bag onto a stretcher,I wanted to know who was in there and what was happening.

I walked down and saw as the Paramedics walked by me,I wanted to ask them but I was just confused.

I walked closer to the River and looked at it.I felt eyes on me but I just Preceded to walk.

I looked at the River and then felt a Hand on me,I turned around and saw My dad.

"Brandon?"he said in a whisper

"Dad"I said with excitement and Immediately hugged him.He hugged me back and patted my back.

"Brandon what are you doing here?"he asked

"It's my senior year and I decided to spend it with Archie and my friends"

I finally pulled away from him and gave him a smile but soon it went away.