39

A/N: this book is coming to an end soon, and I don't really know how I feel about it. But anyways, due to all the drama in the past chapters, this chapter is pretty chill and just fluff, so yeah. Also, why is literally everyone on Disney and YouTube a singer now? I also forgot how much I love 'If I Could Fly' because it is really the most beautiful song known to man. Anyways, go ahead and read!

-

"But does it really?" Harry asks, raising one of his eyebrows. "Well, obviously! You signed the contract." Liam says, confused as to where Harry was going with this.

"Yeah, we all know that my company would be handed to him as long as that contract was valid." Harry starts, a smirk on his face.

"You sneaky fucker!" Louis gasps, realizing what Harry had done, a smile forming on his face, feeling relieved.

"I don't get it," Niall says, he had never signed a contract, I mean working as the cashier in a cafe really doesn't require too many technical skills.

"Well, one of the requirements is that both parties agree and sign the contract with their dominant hand." Harry explains, "So, Liam here will show you the video that he took earlier." Harry said, nudging Liam.

Liam plays the video, smiling as he paid close attention, seeing that Harry signed the contract with his left hand.

Niall gasped, "So the company is still yours!" He exclaims, biting his lip. "Yup." Harry responds, popping the 'p.'

"So even if he tries to drag me into court, I have video evidence of me signing the very contract so there's really nothing he can do," Harry says, nodding his head.

"Damn, you really are smart." Niall says, eyes widening as he realizes that he said it out loud, "I mean, I always thought you were smart it's just that-- I'll shut up now." Niall says flushing red and looking down into his lap.

"That's probably for the best," Zayn says, smiling fondly to assure that he wasn't being serious.

They stop at Starbucks, Louis pleading for coffee, having not eaten for the past 24 hours. "Oh, bless the Lord," Louis says, practically gulping his coffee in just one sip.

Liam shakes his head at this, looking at Harry who just fondly rolled his eyes, motioning to Louis like he was a huge responsibility. Seeing their silent conversation, Louis pouted, coming in between them, and sits on Harry's lap.

"Were you talking about me?" He asks, placing a hand on his hip. "Talking about you, pfft, like I ever would!" Harry says, smiling as Louis leaned closer as if to inspect him.

"I hope you weren't, for the sake of your life," Louis says, laughing as he loses his composure. "You're such an idiot," Harry says, shaking his head. "But I'm your idiot," Louis said, nuzzling his head into Harry's neck.

Placing his hands on Louis' hips, Harry responds, "That, you definitely are."

"Ugh, can you stop with the canoodling and can we leave." Niall breaks them apart, they had been in the cafe for so long and he was getting bored.

"Why is it always you?" Harry asks, as Louis hops off his lap and gets back into the car. "I'm tired!" Niall shouts, flailing his arms up in the air.

"Or you know what? You guys can just keep on making out, I'll just walk back home!" Niall exclaims, being stopped by Harry grabbing his arm. "Hey, hey! Are you okay? I'm sorry if we were taking long, I was just worried about him and-"

Niall sighs, shaking his head, "No, no, it's nothing of that sort. I'm sorry that I was overdramatic, I just get cranky when I'm tired and I've been kinda stressed lately, I promise I didn't mean to be so rude." Niall says, rubbing a hand over his face.

"Come on guys," Liam calls from the car, the two of them getting back in, Harry sending Niall some wary glances but deciding that he was just probably having a bad day.

-

"Bye." Louis and Harry wave to the rest of the boys as they walk into their house. As they walk in, Louis immediately rushes to the couch and lies down, muttering that he was so tired. Harry goes to sit opposite him, as Louis crawls onto him.

Louis then rests his head onto Harry's chest. "You were worried about me?" he asks, voice tired. Harry rolls his eyes, "Of course I was, I love you and I didn't even know where you were." Harry says, brushing his fingers through Louis' messy hair.

"You shouldn't have been. I could've fought off any threats." Louis says, snuggling further into Harry, who was providing him immense body heat.

"Didn't wanna take that risk," Harry mumbles, slipping his hand under Louis' shirt, hearing the sharp intake of his breath.

"Couldn't bear the thought of losing you," Harry says, breath hot on Louis' earlobe. Louis yawns, "Don't worry, you'll never lose me." He whispers, before closing his eyes and falling asleep right there, happily in Harry's arms.

And there Harry was, wide awake, just thinking about the small velvet box hidden in his pocket.

A/N: sorry about the relatively short chapter but um... that happened. I also don't think that signing with your non-dominant hand will make a contract invalid but just stick with it. I can't wait to read all the comments on the last line because I just love torturing you guys. Anyways, please remember to vote and comment!