"Yeah, pancakes" Tyler says putting on his shoes.

I drop my spoon back into my cereal, "how come you only made pancakes for yourself and leave me with these flavorless flakes called cereal"

Tyler grabs the TV remote and takes a seat on the couch, "I did make you some But Alec ate them, I told him to leave one for you"

"Wait, Alec's here?" I ask.

"Hey Tony!" Alec yells coming out of nowhere putting his arms around my neck.

I jumped and almost dropped my cereal, "I told you not to sneak up behind me!"

Alec pulls up a chair next to me and takes a seat, "and I told you no promises"

I continue eating my cereal quickly so Tyler can pick up Liam and get to school on time. I picked up my dishes and left them in the sink, even when it's Tyler's turn to wash the dishes I always end up doing them.

I grab a water bottle and my book and head to my brothers car with Alec. We sat in the back instead of racing for shot gun cause its always Liam's spot. "So how you feelig Tyler, its the first day of senior year!" I say.

Tyler shrugs, "its no big deal"

"Thats hard to believe coming from The Tyler Heart" I say and I can see him smirk through the mirror. That's right, Tyler Heart and Liam Park they are famus names in the school, there what you would call them the most popular guys in school. This is what I hear about my brother, they say hes perfect, he's rich, hot, athletic, smart, and an actual caring, chill, nice dude that people like to be around. He's not like a rude rich jerk like the stereotypes.

Just because I'm his sister doesn't make me as popular as him. I am nowhere near as popular as Tyler. I used to not tell people that he was my brother cause I was scared of all that attention and I didn't want to make fake friends. I'm not a nobody at the school though, I'm like my brother, smart, athletic, caring, chill, and nice, I hate to act snobby around people. I just don't want to be mostly known as Tyler Heart's baby sister, and thankfully I'm not, at least in my grade.

We pick up Liam and arrive at school minutes later on time, we're actually a bit early. That's good it gives us more time to find out where we're going. We all get out of the car, Tyler kisses my head and rufles my hair before parting ways with me and Alec along with Liam. I wave bye to them and take Alec's arm rushing to the school, "come on let's go find Maya!"

"Let's get our schedules first, Maya would probably be there" Alec says as we enter the school building.

"Good idea, let's go" I say still holding on to his arm.

We got our schedules and started checking which classes we had together, as we were doing that I hear a familiar voice calling my name. I excitedly turn around tackle Maya into a hug.

"Damn you just keep getting hotter and hotter!" Maya says.

"You too!" I say and hug again. Maya and her family were visiting there family in Italy the whole summer so I didn't see her at all! Maya smiles at me with her long bright blonde curls bouncing as she slightly bounces in excitement seeing each other again. Her light gray eyes turn there attention to Alec, "Alec, oh shit I didn't see you there!" She puches his arm.