"are you ready? " I ask him

"yeah lets go" he said, we walked to my car and talked about how we been until we got to my house where Thalia was sitting on her favorite chair watching her TV shows.

"hey Thalia"benn said giving her a hug

"ayee its da feen benn" Thalia said  and hugging him back

"so how has my baby girl been?"Thalia said again

"oh alright I came to do this band thingy  but its tomorrow at four maybe? you guys wanna come and watch me they said I can bring a few people." he said heading towards the upstairs to one of the many rooms I have.

"yeah sure Bella and I have nothing planned for tomorrow I want to go anyways I don't really know about her" Thalia said pointing at me.

"yeah I could go" I said

"great I'll call Andy and tell him that I'm bringing two people" he said and walked up stairs we sat around for a while until it was six o'clock.

"should we go tonight?" I heard Thalia say entering my house

"yeah I don't care what are we gonna do there? cause it's like six and there's not that many people there right now should we wait till later or just go check up?" I said

"we can just go check up take some ones place if we get bored I mean we both know how to bartend, DJ, kick people out and every thing lets go get ready but not slutty bad reputation" she said and left probably to go get ready I go to my room and pick out some cloths I'm just gonna go in something plain I grabbed black leggings and a "bulls in the Bronx" T-shirt slipped them on and walked into my bathroom applied some make up did my winged eyeliner and walked back downstairs.

"hey where are you going?" benn said watching TV

"we are going to the club and just gonna hang there you wanna come?" Thalia said as she walked in with black pants a plain black v-neck and a black cardigan over it she had winged eyeliner all so but hers are fat and small while mine where a little bit longer and skinnier.

"yeah ill go let me go get ready"benn said and ran up the stairs.

**10 MINUTES LATER**

"benn finally damn you look good lets go" Thalia said and walked to the door. I looked over to my brother he was wearing a white t-shirt with black pants and original converse. We walked to my red and black Mustang got in and drove to "MAGIC" our club we where wrong the line was huge filled with people in short shorts,short skirts,tall stilettos,men that looked really good.

"hey Greg how ya doin?"I asked one of the security guards guarding the line

"hey bellz, hey thalia its been good and busy but it gets like that how you guys been I haven't seen you guys in a few days" he said

"oh yeah Thalia and I went and seen a movie yesterday but now we're here we'll see you later" I said and pat him on the back as we walked in. The place was packed like packed it looked like warped tour only in the night and in a night club (if you have ever been to warped) we forcefully made our way to the bar benn stayed behind the bar while Thalia and I made our way behind it.

"aye its the girls that sign my pay checks what can I get for you?" derrick said cleaning out a glass of something.

"yes it is us but nothing we are just here to help with anything because this place is packed and we just stopped in to see how it was going...need any help with that?" Thalia said pointing to one of the newest member ally spilling other peoples drinks.