Chapter 32

Infinity's p.o.v.

My heat. That's why I'd been so emotional all day. "I hate this", I mumbled to Grey as I helped cook dinner. "I know, I'm sorry", he pecked my cheek on the way to wash his hands. I continued to cut up carrots for the salad until I somehow managed to cut my finger. "Ouch", I ran some water over the cut and wrapped it in a paper towel, knowing it would heal in a minute or two. " Why don't you go wait over there, I'll get the rest", Grey pecked my cheek and sent me over to the doorway of the kitchen.
"She so skittish, you don't think Grey's hurting her do you?", I could hear Rachel and Shane whispering on the other side of the wall. "Grey wouldn't do that, have you seen the way he looks at her", Shane replied quietly. I moved away from the wall, not wanting to hear anymore. Grey appeared behind me and wrapped his arms loosely around my waist. "Are you okay?", he asked kissing my neck sweetly. I shuddered at the sudden chills his touch sent through my body. "I'm good just tired", I leaned back into him with a content sigh. He spun me around and quickly slammed his lips into mine causing me to gasp in surprise.
He slipped his tongue into my mouth and deepened the kiss. I whimpered at the sensations coursing through my body. "Uncle Grey?", one of the boys suddenly appeared beside us. Grey and I both froze, quickly untangling ourselves and stepping away from each other. I felt my face heat up and quickly stepped behind him. "What were you doing with Auntie", Parker asked as Grey's cheeks turned pink. "Nothing, we were just......hugging that's all",Grey lied shifting his weight from one foot to the other nervously. "Oh, okay", Parker smiled before going back into the dining room. "Oh, God. That was embarrassing", I mumbled as I moved up and took Grey's hand. "Completely", Grey whispered looking mortified. "Note to self: lock doors before making out", he mumbled as he grabbed a plate full of steak. I giggled and grabbed the bowl of salad before making my way to the dining room. "Shane, Rachel, Dinner's ready", Grey called as I made my way upstairs to get the twins.
They were both fast asleep and I decided against waking them, instead I switched on the baby monitor. I took off downstairs and ran smack into Shane causing me to nearly jump out of my skin. "Hey, easy it's okay", Shane steadied me by laying a hand on my shoulder. I pulled away from him and noticed Grey was glaring at the exchange with a venomous look. I immediately backed away from Shane and sat down beside Grey at the table. "Stay away from him", Grey growled possessively in my ear as Shane approached the table and sat down beside Rachel. Grey's hand moved to rest on my knee as we at in silence, with the exception of Parker and Peyton's empty chatter.
"So, Grey, how's your mom doing?", Shane asked clearly trying to lighten the tense mood. "She's doing better than the last time you saw her", Grey mumbled glancing up to see Shane's response. I wasn't very hungry so I just leaned into Grey's side. He gently wrapped an arm around my shoulders holding me close to him. Suddenly the twins began to wail and I ran upstairs to check on them. Jasper was panicking because he couldn't see Hazel since she'd moved to the other side of the crib. Hazel was crying because Jasper scared her awake. I picked them both up and rocked them gently.
"Shane, I'm sorry I've been acting so hostile. Infinity's heat started today and it makes me very possessive of her", I continued down the stairs to find Grey and Shane cleaning the table. "I understand, did Parker interrupt something between you two?", Shane asked with a slight smile. Grey's cheeks burned crimson and he looked away. I felt my own cheeks turn pink at the mention of the interruption. Shane just laughed at Grey's face. "Da da!", Hazel called. Grey spun around and grinned happily. He rushed forward and took her into his arms. "There's my little girl", he grinned as he spun her around.
I had to smile at the exchange.
"Princess, is something wrong?", he asked wrapping an arm around my shoulder. "Everything is perfect", I sighed with a smile as I leaned against his cool skin. He gave me a small smile and sat Hazel in her high chair. "I've got this", he took Jasper and sat him in his own high chair. "You go get some rest Princess", he pecked my lips quickly before ushering me up to bed. A wave of pain washed over me as I laid down causing me to whimper. My skin was on fire as I slid off the leggings and sat up to undo my hair. I rubbed my legs together, knowing my own touch would only cause more pain. I whined when that offered no relief from the searing heat in my core.
A low, husky growl rumbled in the back of Grey's throat as he stood in the doorway. He rushed toward the bed and pinned me under him. He grabbed both my wrists in one hand and pinned them above my head, something he'd never done before. I let out a gasp as his lips brushed my neck and traveled to my mark. He sucked on the skin causing me to moan at the sensation. "Grey", his name fell from my lips as he continued to kiss my neck. "Yes baby", he pulled away, still keeping my hands pinned above my head, and kissed me. He finally let go of my wrists and allowed me to pull him closer.

I flipped us over so that I was straddling him and began kissing down the side of his neck.

"Baby...," he moaned as I kissed the place I intended to mark.

I felt my canines extend and insert themselves in his skin.

He grunted and his body tensed up briefly before he moaned loudly and his body shuddered beneath me.