Chapter 2

After I got that message I blushed. I opened the balcony. I messaged "My Superman"  to go find a ladder to climb up. After about 5 minutes of rustling, I saw a figure with a ladder. The figure started to climb so I went back to my room and hid behind the doors to the balcony just in case it was a murderer. As the person was climbing up the fence, I got ready to run. "Hello? Princess?" It was a boy. He was wearing a hoodie and a plain black mask that covered half his face. But as soon as my ordinary brown eyes met his emerald green ones, I felt like I could trust him. "Uh Hi," I said. "Hi" he replied. "Sorry, it's late. I just wanted to meet you myself before-" he cut off. " Before what? And whats with the mask?" I asked. "My identity. I'm not meant to meet you yet..." he replied back. I came out of my hiding spot and stood at my 5'4 height.  I slowly moved around him to sit on my bed. 

"Whats your name?" I spoke softly. I'm not good at introductions and all that.  "No can do. Not allowed to say" he said. "Fine. I'll call you, hm, Dean" He laughed.  "Nice. Pretty close to my actual name" he said with a smile. "Really?" "No," he said. "Oh. My name is-" I was saying before he cut me off. "I know. Your Riley Davis. Your 18 years old and live alone. You just graduated and are studying childcare." I stood there shocked. "Was I right?" he asked with a smile. "H-how'd you know all that?" I asked with terror lining my voice. "I've been around for a while. I know everything about you. Some things you don't know yourself." "W-what do you mean?" I asked in a small voice. "Look. You're not meant to know this.  But, There is another world. Much better than this one. You were part of it. Before you were stolen. "