€hapter $7

Roya's POV

I walked into remedial goodness and sat down with the rest of the villains. I can't fucking believe they put me in this class, just because I roasted Audrey in front of FGM.

Anyways, Carlos sits down next to me while Jay sits on my left. The girls sit in a different table right next to us.

"So..." Fairy godmother starts. "If someone handed you a crying baby, do you: A) curse it? B) lock it in a tower? C) give it a bottle? Or D) carve out its heart?"

"How about E) I kill myself because this is so boring." I mutter. Earning a snicker from Carlos.

Evie raises her hand, with confidence written all over her face.

"Evie?" FGM calls out.

"What was the second one?"

I groan and slam my head on the table. I seriously thought she would get this one.

"Ah okay... Anyone else? Mal?" FGM calls out once again.

"C) give it a bottle."

"You are on fire girl!" Carlos sasses.

"Just pick the one that doesn't sound like any fun." She states the obvious.

A chorus of "ohs" are heard from the 3.

Suddenly, Jane walks in, squealing once she sees the villain kids.

"Oh! How are you dear one?" FGM asks her daughter.

"Hi... You need to sign off the early dismissal for the coronation." She splutters out.

Awh... Poor thing. She's so afraid.

"Everyone here remembers my daughter Jane?" FGM asks.

"Mom! No!" Jane whispers quite loudly.

"It's okay! Jane, this is everyone." Her mother introduces.

"... Hi." She squeaks out before running out of the room.

"Anyways, lets continue..."

I groan once again. This is going to be a long mother fucking day.

~~~

One noogie, and a wresting match later... Carlos and Jay end up on the tourney field, with me watching of course.

"Jay, Ben, offense. Chad, you're defense. And Taylor, you're the shooter." Coach yells.

"Right coach!"

"Hey. Hey! Hey. You! Lost boy! Put your helmet on and get out of the kill zone." Coach yells out to Carlos.

Oh god... This isn't going to end well.