-Auston Matthews-

TITLE: Lost Till I Found You(PART II)

"Let me get this straight--". I didn't even want to hear the start of Charles talking to me.

This was going to be something else, better not tell Kate any of this, Kate would start doing dances and bringing out the "I told you so" even when it wasn't necessary.

"Please, Charles, don't let Kate find out about this". I begged for not wanting that to happen.

I thought the drive to work would be silent and peaceful from her hangover and how it would take its toll on her; guess not.

"I won't tell her, I'm just trying to figure this out"! How did I end up with Auston at the end of the night?

Not in that way, but in the way where he was trying to get my number, most likely for a good hookup or something. That's the way I was told Auston was, and from now on that's how I would view him until told otherwise.

I wasn't even giving him a chance to fight for himself, to defend that maybe he was not what it seems. For now, leave it as it was and go back to the reality that I wanted to live on with.

"This is Auston Matthews we're talking about, and you wouldn't give him your number"? She was trying to comprehend why I didn't give it up.

"Didn't you warn me about the girls he's been with"?

"That wasn't me stopping you either, that was me telling you". I guess so, if that's really how she wanted to put it.

"I told him if we bumped into each other again, I might give it up".

"Might". She repeated back, not being full forced sure if I wanted to give him my number or not.

"I highly doubt it though, it's not like we're gonna bump into each other".

"You never know. Not only is it a small world, but Toronto is smaller than you think". Was she trying to get to my head about this?

This is what you would hear in a movie, it's a small world and things would happen for a reason if it happened. Whatever happens, happens.

"Listen, I didn't know if I wanted to give it to him or not, I wasn't really for it". The way he was described, I didn't want to get hurt.

I knew that my luck with boys was the worst luck possible, and even Kate and Charles new that. They both have seen it.

Whether it was a guy seeing that I was too awkward or shy, being an arts and culture geek, I never really had anyone to understand ME. I guess you could say that I was shy and awkward at some points, other times I could be a sassy ball of fiery, either one worked well.

Not the first one though, so I guess it was the second. People preferred me to be the life of the party, and that only occurred every so often when it was possible.