-Auston Matthews-

Guys! I'm so bad at updating this, omg. Anyways, I promise it's not always going to be Matthews like it has been but this is a series and I already posted two parts on Tumblr. I'm also going to be posting on here so be ready for that. I promise there will be more imagines coming that have Will and such, just working on those some more!

TITLE: Lost Till I Found You(PART I)

"Kate, you know that I'm not into this stuff"

"Kate, you know that I'm not into this stuff". Trying to talk my way out of what she was trying to force me into.

"Girl, you need to get out and live a little! You can't be stuck in this room all day"! Since when?

"Uh, I come downstairs for food and to hang out with you and Charles".

Charles was short for Charlie, my second roommate who was a girl, living with two girls that I didn't know of until September.

It's been a good two months now, and it's safe to say that I've become the best of friends with these two strangers.

"And by going out? You mean trying to get laid,, right"?

Kate was a beautiful blonde haired girl, she had the bluest of eyes and looked like a supermodel.

"Yeah, duh, but it's not also that"!

"Charles"! I yelled for her, wanting her to come in here and get rid of this pest for me while I could work on this assignment.

"Don't yell for her! She agrees with me! I got tickets to tonight's game"! She pulled out three long tickets from her back pocket and spread them out for me to see.

"Great, you can sell mine for me and get profit". I could care less about some hockey game.

"What is it"? Charles now came into my room, that was either quick or way too long, I couldn't tell.

Charles was black, she had brown hair and she had brown eyes, she was a fitness queen who loved to go and work out all the time.

"Tell Kate she is being delusional". I begged, wanting to go back to working on this paper.

"Actually she's not, Y/N. We need to go to this game, you will love it! It's all about being Canadian"! This was their Canadian tradition or something.

Not me however, I didn't want any part of that.

That was rude to say, I didn't mind Canadians, in fact I loved to roam the streets everyday and talked to them when I could.

"So what? I could watch the hockey game on tv".

"Is it because you're from the desert and don't actually know what hockey is? You'll love it"! Kate saying with bliss, her energy never running out.

"The desert? Nice joke". Rolling my eyes and going back to my laptop, she slammed it down on me.

"Do they even watch hockey over there"?