Chapter 3

That's Matt on the side:D *passes out from all the hot guys in this book*

Chapter 3

•Amelia's POV•

Once we got outside from the cell building, he pushed me onto a tree, "God, you are so beautiful." He whispered, he started kissing me on my neck, leading a trail to my jaw. I wanted to say back to him, "You are so fucking gorgeous," but I couldn't move because of his lips on me, my brain most likely would have stopped me anyway.

"What did I do to deserve someone like you?" He asked me, his lips hovering mine, I wanted to speak but his hand laid on my thigh- dangerously close to my butt. He slowly leaned down to kiss me, and I could feel the intense spark. I didn't know if I was kissing right, I've never kissed anyone- besides a peck on the lips from Nick and forehead from Tyler. While he has probably kissed thousands of girls, he is so handsome, it wouldn't surprise me.

He had a huge grin on his face when he stopped, he pulled me closer. I smiled back, from the kiss and having him so close to me. "I'm Matt." I looked up into his deep brown eyes, "I'm Amelia." He smiled again, and I realized that's the first time I've spoken to him. I thought how I finally will be loved now with my gorgeous mate Matt, who will not only love me, but will protect me too. His face lightened, and wiped a tear from my cheek, that I didn't realize had fallen, "Are you ok?"

I smiled and laughed, with my free hand I wiped my eye, "I'm just happy." He smiled and gave me a little peck on the lips, "I'm happy, too."

***

I woke from my dream peacefully, wrapped in someone's arms. I smiled remembering yesterday, and Matt. I slowly opened my eyes and looked at a sleeping Matt, he looked so peaceful asleep. I stared at his face, how beautiful, I still think this is a dream. I smiled, a dream I hope I will never wake up from. and he smiled, "Morning."

I smiled too, "Morning." He sighed, "I still can't believe I found you, I never thought that finding your mate would be this amazing. But I guess I was wrong." I blushed, I didn't say this out loud, but I never thought I would find my mate because I was trapped. I still wish I could of left sooner, found Matt sooner. Have friends, like Tyler- Tyler! I have to call him to tell him I'm ok.

"Do you have a phone?" I asked, I never want to move from this position, wrapped in his arms, our legs tangled together, but I have to, I would want to know if he was ok if he ran off. Matt scrunched his eyebrows together, "Why?" he pushed a strand of hair out of my face, and I smiled. "I just need to call someone to tell him I'm alright."

He frowned, his eyes darkening, "Him?"

I nodded, "Yes, I promised him I'd call if I was safe." then I smiled blushing, "And I feel pretty safe here." He looked at me, then smiled, but his eyes didn't lighten, "You really need to?"

I frowned, "I promised." he looked away, but I continued, "Please, you can monitor it if you really need to."

He laughed, and sighed, "Fine, but it has to be on speakerphone." I laughed and kissed his cheek. He smiled, but I could tell he was disappointed it wasn't on the lips, "Whats the number?"

"I don't know he told me to ask any Alpha because they will have his number. And I might just know one." I smiled. He laughed, "What's his name?"

"Alpha Tyler, from Crystal Moon pack." I said remembering what he told me when we first met. Matt frowned, "Tyler doesn't have a mate yet."

I shrugged, "So? Whats the problem?" He pulled me close, "I don't want anyone else making googlyeyes at you." I giggled, "Tyler's just a friend." He stared into my eyes, "I want everyone to know that your mine." He whispered, I know what he wants, he wants to mark me- marking is how others know your taken by another, the male bites the female in bridge of her neck, it's like a sign of true love. I smiled, "Do you mind if we wait a while before really doing anything too serious?"