His Sweetness

I woke up extending my hand trying to feel my boyfriend's body beside me. I sleepily glanced at the empty space and groaned. Ughh I guess he's already at work. I went to our bathroom and do my usual morning routine. Then I dressed into my usual dress that is plain white and a pair of slippers.

I immediately got out from our room. I gasp to see my boyfriend was still here and wearing an apron and preparing a breakfast.He showed me his famous eyesmile and greeted me.

"Goodmorning Jagiya." he said.

"Oppa...you're here? Don't you have work?" I said while hugging him.

"No, we have One day break so I'm here. Let's eat" he assisted me to the dining table for me to sit. Then he sat across me. I started eating bacon and egg with rice but when I glanced up to him while chewing my food, he just stare at me with his face on top of his palm.I look at him curiously.

"Why you're not eating?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Don't mind me jagi, just eat." he said while still his face on his palm.

"Yah! Park Jimin if you still don't eat I swear I'll eat all of these." I threatened.But he's still on that position.I groaned."Oppa~" I whined. 

"Arasseo, arasseo. I'll eat ok?" he chuckles. I pouted.

After we eat, I manage to get all of the dishes and put it in the sink so I can wash it immediately but a hand stopped me to do what I intend to do.

"Go upstairs and dress up. We are going out." he commanded.*Why?*

"Waeyo?" 

"We're going on a date." he smirked.

"Ok... but let me wash it oppa." 

"Nooo... I can handle this just dress up ok?" he cupped my face. I nodded and he ruffled my hair so I Immediately go upstairs and headed to our wardrobe and picked my dress.

I go downstairs and saw Jimin siting in the couch wearing a Black polo shirt and a pair of navy blue pants and sneakers.

" Oppa! I'm ready." He glanced up to me and beamed. 

"You're so beautiful jagi. Kaja?" he reached for his hand and I held it then he locked the door. 

We headed to his car and opened the passenger seat for me to get in then he went to the driver's seat and started the car engine and drive. I really have no idea what we were going. I'm really curious so I manage to ask him where we going. Then he said that it's a surprise. Aissh... He really loves to surprise me.

After a few minutes he stopped the car and we were at the Coex mall. He got out of the car and soon I got out too to hold his hand and we get in the mall. We first go in the Coex aquarium which was he already know that sea creatures are my favourite. We even take pictures together. then we go to coffee shop and chat with full of laughter. Then we got out of the coffee shop luckily he doesn't recognized by people yet and If that happens, were doomed. 

After Coex we stopped at the N TOWER and we ride in the cable car. As we are riding,he backhugged me and whispered sweet nothings to my ear.

"I miss having like this when were together, jagi." I smiled."You know I Love you right?" I nodded. "I really miss you, jagi. I wish that not only this day we can have time for each other. And make it forever just to be by your side."He confessed.And then he kissed my cheek."Saranghae jagiya." he whispered. I managed to look down and bit my bottom lip to prevent myself from tearing up hearing his confession. I feel like I'm in cloud nine to hear those words espesially to the man I love. He tilted my head to face him.And I hear him gasp to see I'm crying.