Chapter 25 (finale)

A/N: Hey guys! Since this is the finale of this fanfic, I decided to make it longer than my usual chapter word count, and I divided it into three parts! Enjoy! x
~

Chapter 25

Chorong's POV

When we arrived at my place, we immediately turned on the TV and opened YouTube so that we could watch the music video on a bigger screen.

Changsub's thighs were bouncing as he sat next to me in the couch. His phone kept on vibrating but he ignored it, his eyes fixed on the TV.

I clicked play on the remote control and the video started rolling inㅡChangsub's first appearance: he was standing while holding a mic stand.

#

"Whoa, was that really you?" I teased after the music video.

He smiled a little, and ran his hands through his face worriedly. "Was it okay?"

I kissed his cheek quickly. "It was beautiful."

"We'll see the charts in less than an hour!"

I could see how nervous he was about the results, so I held his hand and I told him, "You know it's okay even if you don't get on the charts, right? It's your first time and there's always next time."

He squeezed my hand. "Yeah, yeah," he said as if convincing himself, "It'll be okay."

I reached for his lips with mine and we kissed again. I don't think I'll ever get tired of it. When our lips parted, I smiled shyly and sweetly at him, "Dinner?"

He nodded, and the way his eyes shone make my heart flutter. "Yeah, what do you have? Should we order?"

I got up from the couch and made my way to the kitchen. He followed.

I checked the fridge and the cabinets, then I turned to him with an embarrassed smile. "Just ramyeon?"

He smiled, "Ramyeon is good."

"And coffee?"

"And coffee."

First, we ate ramyeon in the living room, on the carpet between the couch and the center table. We kept an eye on the news and feedbacks of people about his songㅡand so far, I haven't seen any trolls or bad comments.

Then, we got our cups of coffee until the first chart at 7 PM came out. I admit, even I was thrilled.

I gasped.

Changsub gasped.

We looked at each other, wide-eyed.

His debut song ranked 12th on Melon!

I squealed happily and looked at him. He spread his arms wide open and I let him pull me into a hug. "I'm so happy today," he said, "It's alright to be this happy, right?" he asked while caressing the back of my hair smoothly.

I hugged him back tightly. It feels so nice to hug him. It feels good to kiss him, but there's nothing like hugging him like he's a huge ball of marshmallow. "Right." I mumbled through his shirt and we swayed together like penguins while sitting, when his phone broke us apart.