Cursing

Warning!!! This chapter will include; profanity, and Dad All Might! ^.^ Enjoy!
(Spanker: All Might. Spankee: Izuku)

           "Hey Izuku, do you ever curse?" Aoyoma asked. It was lunch time, and Izuku's classmates seemed interested in this random topic. Izuku was taken aback by the sudden question, but answered it honestly.
"Occasionally I do, but I don't typically curse in my every day conversations" he said.
"I've never heard you curse before. You're a high schooler, you should do it more often" Kyoko said.
"Profanity should never be used on Yuuei grounds! It's distasteful!" Iida exclaimed, joining the conversation.
"No one fucking asked you" Bakugou grumbled, overhearing the boy's comment.
"Hey Bakugou, have you ever heard Izuku curse?" Kyoko asked.
"Like hell I have, that nerd's a goody two shoes all the goddamned time" he huffed. The table chuckled and teased Izuku, excluding Iida who respected Izuku for his clean language.
"Hey Midoriya! If you agree to curse anytime between today and tomorrow during class, I'll get Bakugo to do your share of cleaning all week!" Aoyoma said. Izuku considered it for a moment, before accepting. Bakugou curses all the time, and he never gets in trouble, so it shouldn't be that hard.
The next day, Izuku was asked to hand out some papers for English class. While handing them out, he tripped over his own feet, falling and scattering the papers.
"Fuck!" He exclaimed, scurrying to collect the papers. He blushed, knowing everyone had heard and was most likely satisfied. Present Mic had an uncomfortable look, being used to Midoriya as the most well behaved student, and has never heard him speak anything vulgar. Of coarse, he brushed it off as a sudden outburst, since the kid had a habit of thinking out loud a lot, but little did he know that Midoriya had actually done that on purpose. When the boy was ready to go home, he was swarmed by his classmates. They all praised him for what he said, and laughed at how awkward it looked. He chuckled a bit, still feeling awkward, but not entirely disliking the attention either. He had finally left and went to train with All Might. While training, he fell down hard. Midoriya picked himself up, mumbling a quick "shit" before wiping the dirt from his face. He continued training, occasionally being clumsy and saying different profanities as he recovered.
"Good work today Midoriya!" All Might complimented.
"Thanks" Izuku said.
"But from now, let's refrain on the profanities" he said. "I know you probably didn't mean it, but its not a good look for my successor to be a potty mouth" he finished.
"But All Might, everyone says that it's better when I curse" Izuku protested.
"Midoriya, that's not a good example to follow" All Might said.
"Yes it is! I mean, I know it's bad to do it, but no one seems to care, a-and most people actually like it, so maybe I shouldn't stop" Izuku argued.
"Midoriya, why won't you just listen to me" All Might asked. "This is for your own good" he said.
"No, it's not, your just saying that because you're used to me not cursing" Izuku mumbled. All Might sighed and walked Izuku to a nearby bench, sitting down and looking at Izuku.
"Will you stop cursing?" He asked. Izuku shook his head to say "no". All Might sighed and transformed into his true form, pulling Izuku over his lap quickly and pulling down the boy's pants and underwear. Izuku gasped and covered his bottom. His face went red in embarrassment, his bottom was bared and in full view of his idol, All Might.
"A-All M-Might! W-what're you doing!?" Midoriya exclaimed, his face tomato red.
"Relax, I'm not going to hurt you badly, but I'm going to punish you for cursing, and I'm gonna make sure you don't continue to think it's "cool", because it isn't" he said. Izuku squirmed, feeling uncomfortable, but Toshinori held a hand over his back. He swatted Izuku's hands away before beginning the spanking. He firmly striked Izuku's bottom, careful not to actually hurt him. In this form, Toshi would be useless against a villian, but that doesn't mean he's completely weak. He still has more than enough strength to discipline a child. So he quickly and firmly landed plenty of spanks, ignoring Midoriya's cries and yelps. Soon his pearly bottom became pinkish, and Toshi decided to make this as quick as possible, not wanting to hurt the poor boy longer then he had to. He grabbed a branch from a tree right next to him and landed some more hits on Izuku's bare bottom, throwing it away when he was done. He hadn't severely bruised the boy, but there were a few red stripes lining his butt, and his bottom was mostly a dark shade of pink. He'd been soft on Izuku, but still taught him a lesson.
"It's all right now my boy, it's over" All Might assured. Midoriya was crying over his lap, from embarrassment or pain, or maybe both, Toshi didn't know, but it pained him to see Izuku like this. He picked up the young teen, sitting him upright on his lap so they could face eachother. All Might felt extremely guilty when he saw the mess the poor boy's face was. Midoriya's eyes didn't meet All Might's, and his tears wouldn't stop flowing. He looked crushed. All Might hesitantly wrapped his arms around Midoriya, rubbing his back in circles comfortingly. All Might had never known how to react to these situations, but he knew he had to somehow comfort the boy.
"I'm sorry" Midoriya choked.
"It's alright now" All Might said.
"Are you gonna....get rid of me?" He asked.
"What are you talking about?'' He asked confused.
"Because...I didn't listen right away...I should've listened to you..." Midoriya choked. "B-but I didn't...a-and I was being d-dumb...S-so I don't deserve One F-For All!" He cried. All Might wiped away the boy's tears, looking him in the eyes.
"My boy, you weren't being dumb. You didn't know any better. If anything, I think it was dumb for the other children to encourage you for that, because it was wrong. But no matter what happens, I have faith that you'll always strive to be the best hero, so I won't give up on you" All Might said with a proud smile. Izuku smiled and wiped his tears.
"Thank you All Might, I'll do my best from now on" Izuku declared.
"Right, now get dressed so we can get you home" he said, looking away. Midoriya blushed madly, practically jumping off the older man's lap, rushing to get dressed once more, but wincing as the fabric of his cloths touched his sore bottom. While All Might wasn't looking, he gently rubbed his backside before walking home with him.