Chapter 2

Your P.O.V

I wake up to the sudden sound of something smashing. As I run down the stairs to see what's going on a talk dark man shows up out of no where and crash! Of course it was dan I ran into.

We both tumbled down the stairs, next thing I know I'm lying on top of him. Luckily no one broke anything but we both froze. I then noticed a bulge in dans jeans. I look at him but he's staring at me.
not my face but my breasts. I realise my top has fallen down a bit not all the way but down enough that you could definitely see my cleavage and it clearly turned dan on. I stand up and help him up.

"Umm dan..." I say

"Yes?" He asks

"You okay down there.." I say winking and pointing to his bulge, as I'm adjusting my top. He suddenly runs to his room out of pure embarrassment.

Dan's POV

Fuck fuck and fucking hell! Dan what the fuck?! Way to make things awkward between you two, like things weren't awkward enough!

I drop my head in shame and embarrassment, and run to my room okay more like I fast walked.

Great now I'm stuck with this for the rest of today

but still though damn she's beautiful.

Wait, no stop Dan you're not helping the situation!

You've just made
things too awkward to leave your room.

Your POV

(Time Skip)

Dan hasn't come out of his room in a while, I wonder if he's okay, but just showing up would be weird. Then I notice, sat on the table, is Dan's laptop what a coincidence. I then get up and walk to dans room.

Oh god, oh god, what if he's jerking off?

I knock on the door and hear dan.

"Come in" he murmurs.

"Hey dan sorry, umm here's your um laptop, I thought you m-might want it." I stutter.

I look over at dan and notice the bulge has gone.

Pheww

"Where's Phil?" Dan asks

"Phil went out to Chris and Pj's flat for a bit." I reply

"Oh" is all he says

"I was wondering if you wanted to watch some anime and order Chinese?" I ask

"Yeah sure what are we gunna watch?"

"I was thinking yuri!!! On ice?" I suggest

"Yeah sure"

We both leave the room and order Chinese

(Yet another time skip)

Dan's P.O.V

"Y/n?" I whisper

"Y/n?" I whisper once again but get no reply I look and see she has fallen asleep on my lap.

She looks so beautiful when she sleeps, but then again she always looks beautiful.

I soon decide to carry and put her in my bed to sleep she instantly gets comfy. I leave her alone in my room and go to sleep on the sofa.

A/n

Hey thanks for reading our story we hope you enjoyed it! Ly all
~ A

Hey!! Spicy things may happen next chapter, stay tuned!!
Ly all
~ G