She scrolls through her contacts until she finds Shawn's contact. She clicks and the phone starts making that dial connecting sound. The phone is on speaker. She grabs my hand and grips it tight. Suddenly the ringing stops.

"Hello?" She freezes as she hears his voice.

Lexi's p.o.v

"Hello?" His voice. So angelic. So pure. What do I do? What do I say?

"Um hey" I choke out.

"Oh its you" he says in an annoyed tone. Ugh why is he like this?

"Yeah it's me. Shawn liste-"I say but then he cuts me off.

"I'm not listening. I'm done with you. I'm over you. It's about time you just move on. I'm not going to listen to your shitty remarks of wanting me back. I'm done" he says while I grip Vale's hand tighter.

"But Shawn I am." I breathe in and breathe out, "pregnant".

He didn't hear the last part. He hung up before I could tell him.

Vale grabs my phone and puts it behind her. I lay in her lap. She strokes my hair. I'm in tears. I look up and she's in tears too.

"He's very shitty. He doesn't deserve you. He's such a hypocrite."

"Yeah. He is. I can't believe I loved him."

"So what are we gonna do?"

"I don't know. I still want this baby. I want her or him to feel loved. I want her or him to feel wanted. I don't want her or him to ever feel the way Shawn just made me feel" I say very stern. It's all I want for my baby.

"I think I'm going to call agent April and hopefully she can give us Shawn's manager's number"

"Okay"

Vale's p.o.v

I get up from Lexi's bed and walk into the living room to make the call.

"Hey April. It's Vale. I need you to come through and give me Shawn's managers number"

"May I ask why?"

"Not now. It's too long of a story. Come to our suite later and we'll tell you. I just really need that number now"

"Ok I'll dig through my phone and send you the number"

"Thank you"

She hangs up. Minutes later, she sends the number. I go back to Lexi's room and give her the phone. She clicks on the contact, puts it on speaker and we wait for his manager to answer.

"Hello?"

"Um hey this is Lexi Alderidge"

"Speak no more. Shawn doesn't want anything to do with you. He's focusing on his career and you should focus on yours."

"But-"

"Little girl for god so help me, I will ruin your career, your sister's career, and your mother's empire if you call this number one more time. Shawn needs and want a brighter future. He doesn't need girls like you too get in the way of that. If you care about him, leave us and him alone. Have I made myself clear?"

"Yes" I say

"Oh and thank you"

"For what"

"For all the feelings you caused with Shawn. Now he has lots more to write about. More chart topping music to come"

"Ok goodbye"

I hang up the phone and look at Vale.

"I know I've asked you this already but this is an unplanned pregnancy, so I feel like it's only appropriate to ask, what are you going to do now?"

"All that I can do. Give it a nice a home. A loving family. Just, it's Dad probably won't be in the picture."

Right before Vale can speak, April gets here. We walk downstairs.

"Ok what's this long story?"