2.1

Today the group was off to the Gold Coast for our camping trip, everything was packed and I said goodbye to my mum and tried to say goodbye to my dad and it was off to go meet up with everyone outside of Ashton's house. I opened the door seeing Emma already waiting for me, I put all my things in the boot and jumped in the front.

"Ready for an amazing camping trip"? Emma asked.

"Of course I'm so ready" I said sound excited.

"Ashton and I spoke last night about who's riding with who, you will be with us in Ashton's truck" before she finished I over talked her and said.

"Who's Luke going with"? I asked.

"Let me finish, Luke is coming with us three, Connor is driving my car with Sophia and Calum and Michael and Izzy are taking Michael's car" She said. "Now for the important question"

"What"? I asked.

"Did you bring a book"? She asked.

"Of course I did" I said.

"Mia, no I said no books this is a camping trip where we have adventures" Emma said.

"Well I only have my book for car trips if I can't sleep" I said.

"Okay fair enough" Emma said laughing while pulling into Ashton's drive way seeing everyone waiting. I hoped out of the car grabbing my suitcase putting it onto Ashton's truck and putting my bag in the back seat. I turned around seeing Luke standing there smirking at me.

"What"? I asked.

"Show me your bag" He said

"What why"? I asked

"Did you bring any books"? He asked.

"Luke, no I didn't" I said smirking at him but Luke could tell I was lying. Luke grabbed my bag searching through it to find not only one but three books.

"Mia"! Luke said.

"Oh shut up it's just for the car ride" I said putting them back into my bag.

"It better be because I have so many couple things I want to do with you up on the Gold Coast" Luke said pulling me close.

"Well then I can't wait" I said.

"Alright guys let's get going" Ashton said.

"Whoever get's there first gets ten dollars" Calum annouced.

"Calum you always get there first and get ten dollars" Emma said rolling her eyes.

"That's why I always bet" Calum said getting into the car. Luke and I were sitting in the back seat while Emma and Ashton were sitting in the front seat. This was going to be a long road trip.

Luke and Emma were fast asleep while I was taking pictures of almost everything while going past them.

"You're such a tourist" Ashton said looking at me in the review mirror.

"That's because I am one Ashton" I said taking a picture of him driving.

"So it's almost been two months and I still haven't gotten to know you" Ashton said.

"Well what do you want to know"? I asked.

"How are you enjoying Australia" Ashton asked.

"I'm having the best time and I really don't want to leave" I said looking at Luke.

"Well why don't you stay, you've finished school and your old enough to make your own choices and I'm sure you're mum would give you enough money to get an apartment and enough to start living here" Ashton said. He had a point and I would be with Luke but then I remembered London University.

"I wish I could but I've forgotten that I've applied for college all the way in London" I said

"Well listen I don't want to put my foot in it but maybe who knows you could study here in Sydney I'm sure there still allowing people to apply" Ashton said.

"I don't know Ashton, I mean London has been my dream since I was a child but" Before I finshed Ashton said.

"It's Luke; you're afraid of what's going to happen between you two if you leave for London" Ashton said. "Look before you start getting worried I won't mention anything to Luke about this London thing but it is best when we get back from camping you guys sit down and have a chat"

"I will thank you Ashton" I said smiling "So how's your realtionship with Emma going"? I asked

"She's perfect and everything is just perfect between us and I'm so happy" Ashton said looking at Emma sleeping.

"Irwin keep your eyes on the road" I said. Ashton laughed rolling his eyes

"Yes mum" He said

"How long have we been driving anyway"? I asked.

"Three hours so we've got six more hours to go" Ashton said "Soon Emma will be waking up so I can pull over and we swap so I can have a nap"

"Well I'm going to have a nap now" I said putting my ear phones in listening to Ed Sheeran's album.

Luke

I woke up finding Mia cuddling up to me while she was asleep. I looked at the front seeing Emma was now driving while Ashton was sleeping.

"Well aren't you a good girlfriend taking the wheel" I said smiling at Emma.

"I know right I'm the best girlfriend ever" Emma said smiling. "So what did you and Mia get up to last night since you had the house to yourself" Emma asked smirking.

"Emma no we didn't do that, she's not ready yet and I don't want to rush anything" I said looking down at Mia.

"Gosh I'm so happy you've finally found the perfect girl, I just wish she wasn't leaving and she could stay" Emma said

"I wish she could as well" I said giving Mia a kiss on her head. I wanted her to stay in Australia and never leave, I was in love with her and like I said before Mia Smith is my future.