Character Info / The Beginning

I smirked at Mal while we fist bumped each other. "You promise to come back?" I asked.

Mal smirked at me. "Come on, MJ. We all know I need my evil sidekick."

I crossed my arms and raised my eyebrow. "Oh, what makes you think I'm the sidekick? Maybe you're the sidekick. We all know ice beats fire." I couldn't help but smirk back as my eyes glowed to their vibrant blue.

Yeah, my best friend got accepted to some stupid school in Auradom. Not just her: Evie, Carlos, and Jay, too. Only four got accepted from the group. When she told me about it I made a face. I don't care if my parents were heroes, they left me here. Ooh, they died. So, what? Actually...never mind. Being on the Isle is probably the best decision Grandpa Fergus ever made...even though he's an idiot. Dr. Facilier would show me some of his voodoo magic when I was younger and taught me the right way to be evil. He was so proud when I turned Prince Naveen into an ice statue.

We started to laugh before we got silent again. I couldn't take it anymore and brought her into a hug. "Don't forget about me."

"MJ, if our plan works, we'll get Fairy Godmother's wand. After we break the barrier, I'll poof you over there." We pulled away. "Be twice as evil for me."

"I'll be the worst," I said. I waved my hand, so some mist can cover it before I threw it at the nearest building. My mist landed on it, making the wall cover in ice. I snapped my fingers and it cracked before the wall collapsed. "Just part one."

She smiled at me for the last time. "Live evil."

"Stay wicked."

》》》》

Character Info

Name: Merida Frost Jr

Parents: Merida and Jack Frost (Both deceased)

Nicknames: MJ, Mer, Frosty

Best Friends: Uma, Harry, Gil

Ex-Friends "Enemies": Mal, Evie, Jay, Carlos

Skills: Ice powers like Jack, shoots arrows like Merida...though she prefers her powers

How she got on the Isle: Merida's kingdom got invaded and they were both slain when she was 7. Fergus thought it was a good idea to send her to the Isle of the Lost, so invaders wouldn't find her. Been raised by Dr. Facilier ever since.