In Which The Truth Is Reveald

Începe de la început

After arriving at the academy Sakura sat through possibly the most boring orientation in history, until a blonde haired boy jumped up and exclaimed that Hokage-sama was boring everyone. To have the guts to do that and call Hokage-sama Ji-chan, would be impressive, if the blonde boy was punished. In Sakura's mind Mana narrowed her eyes.

Sakura-chan, something here is off, that boy looks strangely familiar I'm going to go search for some information in our big brain ok?
Alright, I will admit I'm very curious.

Soon weeks became months and Sakura had finished her first year at the academy. She now had one month of summer break before she returned, taking this opportunity she meditated in order to access the part of her mind where Mana was, so they could sort through the years memories and information. The whole process took four days of intense meditation, only breaking for sleep, food, water and stretching. But it was necessary.

Hello Mana-nee .
Sakura-chan! It has been so long.
Mana-nee we share the same head, baka.
Hurtful imoto, the things I do for you and this is what I get.
Stop being dramatic Mana-nee we have things to do, no?
Alright, the most important things that happened this year would be as follows, the Uchiha massacre the only survivor would be Sasuke Uchiha, naruto is definitely the son of Kushina Uzumaki and probably the son of the Fourth Hokage- Minato Namikaze. He is also the  jinchuuriki of the nine tailed fox. That's all for information gathered really, besides the general things such as personality traits.
Alright and as far as maintaining our cover I believe come next year we should develop a 'crush' on Sasuke. This can also allow us to stalk him without having to worry about suspicion.
Alright, now moving onto what information to keep and discard.....

Sakura continued to keep up the facade, at least till graduation day.

Good bye cover!!!!!!!!
Calm down Mana-nee. Some people already know that there is a cover.
So we have no real training in undercover work and they do it was bound to happen.
Shino doesn't.
Bug boy doesn't count.
Really Mana-nee.......
Yup, bite me.
Ew! No. You are so unsanitary sometimes, and I'm supposed to be the younger one.
Technically I am younger than you.
Hmmm, then maybe you should be calling me Sakura-nee imoto.
Can it brat!

Sakura woke up early as she normally did, but instead of her traditional morning routine she only did a light warm up mostly consisting of meditation and stretching. After her shortened morning Sakura took a shower while Mana quizzed her a little bit, that morning instead of her normal Qipao Sakura dressed in a green tank top and ankle length cream pants. She wore black ninja boots and tied one ninja pouch to her right left thigh and one to her right hip using bandages. The pouch on her left thigh held the required equipment of academy students(AN: I don't think this is actually something they had, but whatever- fanfiction) which included ten shuriken and ten kunai, as well as one yard of ninja wire. The pouch on Sakura's hip held her wallet as well as one scroll and two books and a note book. Grabbing two apples Sakura departed for the academy, pulling out the book on genjutsu holding that in one hand and her apple in the other Sakura absently began to read and eat her apple. Mana decided that it would probably be best to let Sakura read in peace and set upon the task of planning how to utilize what information Sakura absorbed in battle. By the time Sakura arrived at the academy she had finished her second apple and was almost a quarter of a way done with her book. It was still early in the morning and only Iruka-Sensei was in the classroom. Entering the classroom and nodding respectfully to her slightly unnerved sensei, Sakura took the seat at the back of the classroom near the window and pulled out her notebook. Holding her Genjutsu book in her left hand and a pen in her right Sakura would occasionally jot down a note or two if she found something interesting that she would like to explore more in depth at a later date. Receding into her own world and trusting Mana to keep a watchful eye out for anything important.