"Don't you fucking go there, Alex. Don't you fucking dare," he snarled, getting dangerously close. I thought I saw his eyes flash a different color, it was barely even a second so I dismissed it as my eyes playing tricks on me.

"You're the one who kissed me, you're the one didn't tell me to stop, you're the one who let me touch you, I didn't force you into anything--you let me. You only told me to stop because you were scared, weren't you?" He exclaimed loudly, poking my chest each time he mentioned me.

I stayed silent, keeping my head down.

He sighed after a few minutes, "I'm sorry. I'll start making pancakes go take a shower," he said while walking to a large pair of cabinets and pulling out ingredients.

I walked out without a word, the only thought going through my mind was; bipolar freaks.

***

I took a shower, still creeped out that they knew my clothing size. The pajamas that I was wearing were too dirty, to continue to wear. Mud and blood stained my shirt. My pants in the same condition.

I picked out a plain blue t-shirt and loose jeans, the most disturbing thing was the underwear. I changed into the clothes, not enjoying the idea but it felt nice to get out of the filthy clothes.

I was debating if I should go down to the kitchen or not, when there was a knock on the door.

"Alex, the food's ready," Pierro called out, his tone taking a dramatic change from how it was before. I waited until I heard him walk away before I went down there myself. I sat at the island and watched him, finding nothing else to do.

When I entered the kitchen Pierro was putting a few pancakes on a paper plate, getting plastic forks and knives out of a drawer. That caused me to raise an eyebrow.

He set them in front of me before going to the fridge and pulling out maple syrup. He set it beside me, going to another cabinet and grabbing two red solo cups.

He glanced at me, "You changed into some of the clothes we bought."

"Yeah, so? It's not like I can wear anything else," I say while reluctantly eating a bite of the pancake after putting some syrup on it.

He just shakes his head and makes himself a plate, asking me what I want to drink.

"Water." I continued eating more freely now, hunger catching up to me.

He takes a large glass jar out of the refrigerator filled with water and pours us both a glass. Then makes his own plate and sits beside me.

"About what happened--"

I cut him off, "Where's Jerome?"

He hesitated before answering, "He's...out."

"Doing what?" I ask.

He didn't reply so I repeated my question.

"Just finish your food," he ordered while cutting up his pancakes.

I groaned, then thought of something else to ask about. "What were you guys fighting about?"

He visibly tensed, the atmosphere immediately becoming uncomfortable for me. "Nothing you need to worry about."

I rolled my eyes, "Really? Because it seemed as if you were arguing about me."

"So what if we were?" Pierro snapped, "I don't have to tell you anything."

He finished his pancake and went to throw the paper plate and plastic utensils away. There was a trash can next to the fridge.

"What do you expect me to do with the information?" I point out, "It's not like you're above chaining me to the fucking bed anyway if you don't like how I react."

"Yeah, Pierro," a new voice cut into our conversation. It was Jerome, walking in through the other door that led to the maze of rooms. "You were so hell-bent on telling him before I left, why don't you say exactly what we were yelling about." He walked in front of him, crossing his arms.

I looked between the two, slowly sipping on my water. I wasn't too sure what was about to happen, but either way; it was going to be big.