Final

(Lots of Pictures)

Months Later

"Guys let get a picture!", Alya exclaimed. They all posed as Marinette's mom took the picture.

"Lets go already guys!", Nino said before grabbing them all seats

"Congratulations students. You have officially graduated!", Mrs Damocles announced. The students threw their hats up and cheered. As Marinette threw her hat up, Adrien pulled her into a surprise kiss. Some students cooed at the sight. Marinette blushed. When they broke the kiss, Marinette saw Jason and Estelle kissing. It's about time. They are always flirting with each other but they are oblivious to each other's feelings. I think she was supposed to confess to him today. Good, Marinette smiled. She gave a thumbs up to Estelle as they broke their kiss. Estelle blushed.

As people filed out Alya, Rose, Juleka, Mylene, Alix, and a still blushing Estelle all came and grabbed Marinette. "Come on girl, we have to get ready for your wedding tomorrow! Adrien go with the boys. You aren't allowed to see her till tomorrow.", Alya commanded. "Nino! Make sure he is ready for tomorrow. Bye!", she called as She and the rest of the girls dragged Marinette to her house. Nino, Ivan, Kim, Jason ( They are friends since Jason now likes Estelle) and Max all walked to Adrien's house.

The girls all greeted Marinette's parents, before they pulled Marinette up to her room. Sabine and Tom went to a hotel to give the girls privacy.

"Alright Marinette. Tonight we have to get to bed early. Tomorrow we will get you ready for the wedding. Adrienette is gonna be canon!", Alya exclaimed. "Adrienette?", Marinette questioned. "It's your ship name silly.", Rose smiled. "Wait did all of you give Adrien and I a ship name?", Marinette asked. "Us and the Miraculous fandom.", Alya corrected. "Ok well lets get ready for bed.", Marinette sighed. They all got into their. PJ's and talked about the wedding for the whole evening before they went to bed.

Everyone besides Adrien and Nino were amazed at the size of Adrien's bedroom. After the whole kidnapping incident, Nathalie adopted him and took over the Agreste mansion and company. She oddly had a good eye for fashion.

Adrien and they boys just goofed off and hung out until about 10 pm before they went to bed.

The next morning the girls all got up to help Marinette. Juleka, Mylene, and Alix did her hair. Rose and Estelle did her make-up. Finally, Alya helped get Marinette's dress and shoes on.