Truth

Marinette got up early and got dressed in the nicest clothes.

When she got to her closet, she only saw a ladybug patterned dress her mom bought her

When she got to her closet, she only saw a ladybug patterned dress her mom bought her. "Well, I guess this will work.", she smiled.

She ran down the steps and grabbed her breakfast. "Thanks mama! I'll be leaving now.", she said craving her backpack. "Oh don't forget a jacket. There is supposed to be a snowstorm today. Marinette looked out the window to find snow flurries. "Ok. Bye mama! Bye papa!", she called grabbing her jacket and raced to school.

She sat on a bench, waiting since school started in an hour. "Geez I got up too early. I'm gonna rest my eyes Tikki.", Marinette yawned. She closed her eyes before completely blacking out from exhaustion.

Adrien sat in his limo, pretending to listen to his schedule. "Got that Adrien.", Natalie questioned not looking up from her notes. "Yes.", Adrien lied. The limo came to a stop and Adrien nodded a small goodbye before rushing out the door.

Adrien sighed making his way to the steps before noticing something red among white. He crept closer to it and notice the black spots. Ladybug Adrien thought. When he made it to the bench he panicked as he saw Marinette sleeping on the bench. Her skin was bright red. And she was shaking. Her jacket barely kept her warm.

Adrien immediately pulled his jacket off and wrapped it around Marinette before picking her up and racing her to the infirmary.

Adrien placed Marinette down on the bed and explained what happened to the nurse. She quickly got to work, warming Marinette before checking her for a fever.

"Well you are lucky to have found her when you did. She does have a fever so she should probably go home. I am going to call her pare-", she was interupped by someone barging in saying there was a kid throwing up. She desperately looked over at Adrien. "Don't worry. I can take her home.", he smiled. She nodded and raced out the door.

Adrien made sure she was warm before picking her up once again. He made his way out of the school and headed to her house.

Marinette felt warm and tired. She slowly opened her eyes and saw "A-Adrien?!"

He smiled. "I like you dress." She looked at her dress blushing. "O-oh thanks. Where are we going?", she asked. "You have a fever I am taking you home.". She nodded before cautiously asking "Adrien do you remember telling me you liked me?" He thought before slowly nodding. "Well I like you too, but there is also someone else.", she explained, thinking of Chat.

"I thought you would never like me, but he always makes me smile, even when I am sad. Though I probably won't admit it to him. He flirts way too much and makes these annoying cat puns. He always goes on and on saying 'Nice job M'lady. You were pawsome' and 'when you see my face you probably won't be able to resist him", she rambled. Marinette looked up to see Adrien looking like he had seen a ghost. "A-Adrien are you alright?!"

Wait a second. Cat puns, flirting? Is she talking about Chat. Adrien th out as he continued to listen. Then the words fell from her mouth. M'lady?! The only person I call M'lady is....
"L-Ladybug?!"

Marinette's eyes widened in horror as she looked at him. "A-Adrien how did you.....C-Chat!?", she exclaimed. He laughed. "Guess you figured me out M'lady."

"W-wait. Your Chat Noir?" 

"The one and only."

"But Chat is flirity and annoying with his puns."

"Well how about I prove it to you.", Adrien smirked walking into an alleyway. "W-what?"

"Plagg Claws Out!", he shouted transforming in front of her eyes. "Believe me now?", he grinned. "Wait. Adrien was flirting with me this whole time?!", she said blushing madly. "And Adrien kissed me?!"  "So you really are Ladybug?", he said excited. "Y-yeah." "I can't believe M'lady and my Princess are the same person!" He jumped for joy. He gave her a huge hug before he slowly grabbed her face leaning in. "A-Adrien what are you-" she stopped talking as Adrien pulled her into a kiss. She was blushing furiously when he broke the kiss. "Come on I have to take you home so you can get better.", he said with a huge smile on her face. He picked her up and carried her home, while she was on cloud nine.

Sorry I had some family issues to deal with. Thanks for reading!!!
                             -A