Warm

Adrien walked into the bakery, and was welcomed with the sweet smells of pastries he wasnt supposed to have. He greeted Marinette's parents and explained what happened before carrying her up to her room.

Adrien placed Marinette down and put the warm covers over her, making sure no cold air would get through. "Are you ok? Do you need anything?", he asked. "No I'm fine." "Ok M'lady I'll be heading out now.", he said, heading towards her trapdoor, when Marinette grabbed his hand. "Wha-?", he said curious as she pulled him into her bed.

Marinette opened her eyes and blushed a deep shade of red from seeing how close their faces were. He just smirked. "Need something princess?", he chuckled.

"Ummm...well.....I was kinda l-lonely s-so I was wondering if you would
s-stay?", she stuttered blushing an even darker red if possible. "But I have school.", he replied with ease. She gave him a 'really' look. "Adrien, you are a superhero who leaves school out of nowhere and never comes back, and you can't stay with your girlfriend when she is sick?"

He smirked. "So we are dating now?"

She started waving her hands. "N-no I am sorry it came out wrong and I didn't mean it and I kinda would like to date but only if your ready cause we did kiss and i-", she was cut off but a passionate kiss from Adrien. "I would love to date you bugaboo." They stayed in bed all afternoon, sleeping and talking about their adventures as Ladybug and Chat Noir.

It was evening by the time Adrien and Marinette got up. Her parents went to a family friends house for the weekend. Adrien made soup for dinner while Marinette baked some croissants, knowing Adrien was dying for a taste.

They ate in a comfortable silence, just happy to be together. Every now and then Adrien would crack a pun that would make him fall off his chair, while Marinette rolled her eyes in disappointment.

When they finished eating they went back upstairs. All of a sudden Marinette remembered something. "Hey Adrien. His come you took me hime when I was hanging out with Jason?"

He looked shocked for a moment, like he totally forgot about it. Then he composed himself and answered, a hint of red spreading on his cheeks. "W-well I don't trust him that much. He had just met you and he was flirting and calling you Princess. That is my thing.", he whined. "Aww was someone jealous?", she giggled. "I promise I never liked him. He wasn't you so how could I?", Marinette finished as her alarm clock went off. "Well seems it's time for patrol. Ready Chat?". Adrien smiled. "Ready."

"Plagg Claws Out!"

"Tikki Spots On!"

Sorry for the super short chapter but I am losing inspiration. I will make it longer I promise but I feel really bad for the sucky chapters. I am sorry. Thanks for reading 📚
                                 -A