Brady

"Rio!! Rio!!" Michael screamed in my face. "What??" I snapped coming to. "Why aren't you listening to me? What are you looking at?" Michael asked as he turned around noticing I was staring at Brady. "Oh no way! You like Brady!" Michael laughed. "Shut up, Conor!!" I screamed. "You know I hate it when you call me Conor." His laugh turned to a frown. "Sorry bub." I said. "I don't know what I hate more being called Conor or bub." He explained. "I'll call you way worse if you tell Brady about this." I threatened. "Woah okay. It's just a crush" he said. Was it really though? I feel like this is more than s crush. I mean, I've liked him since we flew out here with Michael for the first auditions 2 months ago.

I was sitting by the pool listening to music when someone blocked the sun. "You're parents weren't window makers I can't see through you." I said sarcastically. "Oh I'm sorry." Brady said and I shot up out of my seat with my headphones flinging out. "I'm sorry. Didn't see who you were." I explained. "All is cool." He said sitting beside me. "So uh, I talked to Michael.." I cut him off "oh no." "You know what am going to say?" He asked. "Yes and I specifically told him not to tell you that I liked you. This is so embarrassing. I'm literally going to kill him." I kept going on until Brady cut me off. "What?" He asked. "Is that not what Michael told you?" I asked. "No. He told me that you were coming to the live show." He continued. "Oh. My. Gosh." I said as I put my face in my hands. "I hate myself." I said. "I can't believe I just said tha-" Brady stopped me by grabbing my face, pulling me into a long kiss. "No need to explain. I like you too." He smiled and we kissed again. "I didn't even get to embarrass you. You did that all on your own." Michael said as he was passing by. Me and Brady laughed as we went for a swim.