"Park Chorong," he called, smiling. "Do you like me?" he asked softly.

I felt like I might explode. "No," I told him and his shoulders dropped, his face filled with confusion. "I don't like you," I continued, "I love you."

I heard him take in a sharp breath.

I grinned, "My confession doesn't end there," I said. "I love you and I'm saying this right now because I can't imagine life without you. You're like a best friend I've known and had forever, like the end to all of my nightmares. Changsub, the words I write could never justify how I feel about you. It's just everything I could ever ask for."

I caressed the back of his hands with my thumbs. "I hope you're not slipping away from me," I said, "Because I don't know how my heart could heal anymore if that happens."

And slowly, he leans in and it's like it's all I've been waiting for my whole life even though months ago, I wouldn't have imagined someone like him would change my life completely.

When he kissed me soft and gentle, I kissed him back immediately, and his arms left my hands and hugged my waist instead, pulling me closer to him. And I was grateful he held me because after everything I've said and done, I felt like my legs might give up.
We laughed when we realized his cap was pressing onto my forehead so I took it off him and let it drop on the ground. This time, I kissed him. I ran my hands through his soft, straightened hair.

There was a rush in my stomach, and my chest felt really tight, my mind was running in different directionsㅡthis kiss is very different from our first two kisses. I don't know how, but it's always wonderful. I could do it forever.

When he pulled away, we caught our breaths. "You taste like coffee and cheesecake!" I joked nervously.

He grinned, "Says the one who ate more cheesecake than I did."

I smiled and laid my head on his chest where I learnt that I wasn't the only one whose heart beating so fast.

"I love you," he said over my head. "You know that, right?"

I closed my eyes and hugged him tighter, not caring about the public as long as there were no paparazzis around and the last time she checked, there were none.

"You're the one who's a blessing into my life. Though, I don't know how to top your confession, well, here's what I think about all the time: there's a tunnel, a long dark tunnel, and at the end of that, there's you."

I looked up to meet his eyes with mine, and finally, I like my reflection in them again.

He kissed my forehead, "I could never be swallowed by the darkness again because you shine too radiantly on me." he said, and then we kissed again.

I've decided it's my newest favorite thing about him.

As the kiss deepened, we felt a vibrate. Yes, both of us.

Changsub pulled away and took out his phone, "Oh shit!" he said.

"What's wrong?"

He grabbed my hand and we ran. "Where are we going?" I asked.

"To your place."

My eyes widened. "What?"

He smirked, "My music video is going to be out in a minute and your place is nearer than mine!"

My cheeks heated up but I managed to say, "Alright!"

As we ran, I found myself laughing. I couldn't stop. I looked at Changsub and I realizedㅡ

yes, I can be happy.

--

A/N: Almost forgot to update again!! i swear it's the timezone hahaha
Final chapter will be up soon!