5

"What the fuck Ethan!" I yell after I slam the door shut.

I cross my arms over my chest, secretly hoping that I look as intimidating as I think I do. I watch as Ethan lowers his head in shame.

"I'm sorry. I don't even know what I was thinking." He says.

I roll my eyes, "Bullshit. Everything you do is a choice, and you chose to do that."

He shakes his head, not saying a word. He sits on the bed before actually making eye contact with me.

"I said I was sorry Aria."

I narrow my eyes, shocked at what he's saying.

"Ethan you punched your brother over a girl!" I yell.

My eyes drift to the cut on his left cheek and for some reason I feel pitiful. I then remind myself,

If you're looking like a bad bitch, act like a bad bitch.

Don't give in.

Ethan seems to have already noticed the guilt on my face and he smirks.

"What?" I ask, trying to play it off.

His smirk just gets bigger.

"Nothing." He says.

I watch him as he stands up and walks towards me. He gets so close to me that we're chest to chest. His smirk just keeps getting bigger the longer we stare at each other.

"You just look amazing." He says, putting his hands on my hips.

I roll my eyes and push him away from me. He's not going to make me give in to him today.

"Let's just get you cleaned up." I say, glancing at his cheek for a second time.

Judging by the size of the cut, Grayson got him good.

I walk into the bathroom and Ethan follows closely behind me.

I open the bathroom cabinet and find a bottle of rubbing alcohol, cotton balls, and a box of bandaids.

"Come here." I say and Ethan walks close.

I glare at him when he gets too close and he notices, taking a step back chuckling.

I open the bag of cotton balls and dip a ball in the rubbing alcohol.

"This is going to sting." I warn.

"Yeah yeah I know what it- Ow!"

I smile softly and Ethan notices. He smiles back before crying out in pain again.

●●●

I've gotten Ethan all cleaned up now and Kylie and I have decided to keep Ethan and Grayson in their rooms until tomorrow.

I've decided to shower before I sleep and put on one of Ethan's large t-shirts and pyjama pants.

It falls over my stomach in a way that actually makes me look skinny.

I sigh and turn off the bathroom light.

I walk over to Ethan, who is laying on the bed, presumably sleeping.

I lay down beside him and I'm surprised to see his eyes flutter open.

"Hey." He smiles.

"Finally decided to join me?"

I smile softly because I'm partially still mad at him for what he did earlier.

"I have no choice Ethan. There's only one bed."