Prologue

Hot tears fly down my face freely as I drive way over the speed limit. News tears chasing after the other a moment later. Thoughts of my life as of now fueling my anger more. As I think of the fight I just had with my older brother, I speed more and grip the steering wheel tighter hurting my already injured hands.

~Flashback~

I and my brother ride silently to Bobby's, grieving over losing our brother Sam.

I and Dean never got along much. We are the almost complete opposite of each other. Sam was the only thing keeping us around each other.

Now that Sam's gone we will probably leave each other pretty soon. But we love each other and I'm afraid to lose him. He and Bobby are all I have left.

Bobby is like a father to us. He watched us as kids when our dad couldn't. When our dad died he became even more of a father figure to us.

I was so lost in thought I didn't notice we pulled into the old auto shop until the Impalas engine cut off. I got out and went straight to my room.

I sat down and just stared into space. I just lost my brother. He was my twin. He was my best friend.

I had lost my mom to a demon. My dad to the same demon. Now Sam to Lucifer. I look around and see a picture I took one night.

It's me and my brother's star gazing one night. Those are one of the only times I and Dean didn't argue.

I picked the picture up and threw it across the room. It hit the wall and shattered. I let out a scream in frustration. I pick up other stuff and throw them too.

Dean comes in the room and grabs my hands trying to stop me from throwing more things. I struggle and start yelling at him to let me go.

"Shivani! Calm down! It is going to be okay. It's going to be alright!"

"Let me go! Let me go, Dean! It's all your fault! Sam's gone because of you! My only best friend!" I yell then break down into sobs.

He let's go of me in surprise. "Dean. I didn't -" I said trying to fix my mistake when his face goes blank and he says, "Yes you did. If that's how you feel then leave. I don't want to ever see you again. I don't want to even speak to you again."

"But you can't just ditch me, Dean. What about 'family always sticks together?'" I say angrily at him not believing him.

"I and you are not families. Never have been. Never will be." He says as calmly as he can but you can hear the hate in his voice.

My heart drops at what he just said. We have fought almost all our lives but not this hurtful. I don't let him see he affected me. All I say is okay.

He walks out of my room and I grab my stuff. I grab a few pictures and small things also. I pick up the broken picture frame of me and them stargazing and fold it up. I put it in my wallet and grab my stuff.

I walk straight past the dean to Bobby. I give him a hug. "Love you, Bobby. I'm sorry I'm leaving. I'll try and call to keep you updated." I say.

"Shivani be careful. You can borrow a car since you don't get one. Just be safe alright." He says. I nod and walk out. I walk to the best looking car and jump start it.

~End Flashback~

That was an hour ago. I don't know what I'm going to do but I'll see as the next day comes along.