Part 5: shes gone

All the captains, troops and trainees grabbed there horses, and ran out into the city. titans were eating people and destroying buildings. I jumped up from horse, and ran along a building top to the giants. I jumped into the sky and plummeted into the titans neck with my swords.

I stood and looked at them, there were filthy and covered in titans blood. everyone was killing them and running for there life's.

I saw captain Erwin carrying a women and placing her on a pile of dead bodies. I swung down to him,

"Hey Erwin you alright?"

"Yeah I'm fine" he said and whipped body from his face. "Let's go kill these fuckers!" and we swung Into the air.

We went around flying killing the titans, spraying blood everywhere. there was only about 10 left and about 340 humans died and 170 of are trainees dies. it was target. I was aiming for a Titan when I heard as scream shouting "LEVI HELP!" I knew then it was belle in danger. I swung high and looked in everyone horse trying to find her, all I heard were her screams, it was killing me, not knowing were she was. I saw Erwin and I swung to him. "Erwin! have you scene belle? I shouted. He just looked at me with his eyes. "You better follow me Levi" he said and swung into the sky. I followed him getting scared and nervous, we turned the corner and I saw a Horrid sight. there was belle Lying on the ground with a giant poll sticking out her stomach, mikasa was with her. "Belle!!" I scared and ran towards her. "belle it's ok I'm here!" I said and kissed her hand.

"Captain I can't stop the bleeding" mikasa said. I just kept on looking in her purple eyes, I healed her hand right as she was losing a lot of blood. "Levi am going to die aren't i?" she said, I looked at mikasa and she nodded at me while she was keeping pressure on her wound as she pulled the poll out fast. belle scream when that happened, I calm her down by stroking her head. "it's ok, calm down" I said "Levi am dying aren't i?" she asked again.

"No no you're gonna be fine!" I said and kissed her hand again.

"Look belle, I've never said this to anyone before but I really love you so much your so special to me and when your better, I'm going to take really good care of you, belle" I said as I saw her eyes close.

"Belle? can you hear me? belle!?" I got worried.

"Levi, she's gone" mikasa said to me, my eyes went big and filled up with water.

"No no no, she's not gone she's still alive, sh-es still warm" I shouted and then I started pumping on her chest. "Come on baby wake up, wake up!" I kept on saying".

"Captain there's a Titan coming we need to go" mikasa said and started grabbing me to get away,

"No I won't leave her" I screamed as mikasa put me on her shoulder and swung away. I then saw Erwin swung down to belle and pick up her body and swing away.

"Mikasa follow Erwin or put me down" I shouted. She put me down and we both swung to Erwin who was putting her body in the dead pile. I snapped and swung over and grabbed her body.

"Levi what the hell are you doing?" Eren shouted. "I'm not leaving her here" I said with tears down my face.

That day I said goodbye to belle, by my self at her gave, I left her a bunch of flowers and placed them against her stone. I cried my eyes out, I thought I'd have longer with her, but the world is cruel and selfish, it takes something away from you when you just get it. those titans will pay the price. i told there and said my last goodbye and from that moment on I never smiled again.