Attack on titan -Levi and belle

Chapter 1

The squads had come back to the city, all the captains were there, captain Erwin and captain Levi were both still alive, nothing ever seemed to kill them.

(Levi's point of view)

(Thoughts in mind)
Look at them all, thinking this is over! those titans will keep coming at us. all of humanity is dying and there's nothing to be done.

We all went to the castle, where there was new troops being trained, it was my job to observe them.
All of them were train fighting at each other, I saw a girl with purple eyes and blonde hair to her chest, this was a beautiful creature. As I look at her I didn't hear a captain Erwin shouting at me.

Erwin - "hey Levi, what's gotten into you?"

Levi - "sorry, I was daydreaming, what do you want?"

Erwin - " I seen your looking at the training troops, any catching your eye?"

Levi - (looks at the blonde girl) "no, not yet, what about you?, Erwin"

Erwin - "no they're all so in experienced, they'll get better though"

Me and Erwin walk over to the troops, they all turn and stand in a still line. They look at us, as we walk past them, I looked at the girl will the purple eyes as I walked past, she looked at me to, I felt something inside of me, that I hadn't felt in a long time.

That night I was walking alone in the castle, I came into the table room and saw a figure sitting alone at a table. I came in a shut the door, she turned and look at me.
"Sorry, was I disturbing you?" I said

"No no it's fine, oh your captain Levi aren't you?" she said

"Yes, and you are?" I asked the blonde girl.

"Oh I'm belle, belle may!" she said and bowd at me.

"Belle why are you bowing?"

"Em because your the Captain" she said

"It's fine, call me Levi" I spoke.

"Oh alright Levi, em would you like to sit down?" belle asked me

"Sure" I sat down.

We talked all night, until we got tired.